CH:126{Caring for the Future}

After it had been declared that Xenovia and Kenshin won their elections, Azazel had called everybody to his labs. "What's this all about Oyaji?" Kenshin asked.

"Just have patience Ken-Chan." Hikari said with a smile.

Hiruko was also with them as a representative of the two goddesses. "This resembles one of Prom's labs, only more advanced.

They came to a glass tube which held Valerie, who was connected to various tubes. "Valerie!" Gasper tried to run to her only to be stopped by Azazel.

"Relax, I'm only doing research on her, after I give her the shard of the Holy Grail or Sephiroth Graal I received from Vasco Strada she will be released after that." Azazel said.

Gasper paused and nodded. Evangeline walked up behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder. She looked up and saw her smile. "If he had any bad intentions for her, I would have attacked him on your behalf."

"Mm." Gasper nodded. "Thank you, Evangeline-Sensei."

Evangeline giggled and pat him on the head. Negi blinked at this. "Did she get softer, or is it just because she and Gasser-San are both vampires?" She thought.

"Now, come with me Gasper." Azazel said

Gasper gulped nervously but was pushed forward by Evangeline who frowned. "I won't have a student of mine be intimidated like this."

"Aah, there it is." Negi thought with a smile as Gasper followed Azazel into the tube.

"Alright." Azazel said as Gasper gently hugged Valerie who was asleep, stroking her hair. He laid a briefcase on the table and took out a necklace.

"What's that?" Kenshin asked.

"Vasco Strada gave us a shard of the Holy Grail after we beat him." Hikari said to Kenshin. "Azazel hopes it will give her better control of her mama."

"Yeah. Valerie has a tough time controlling her mama outside of anything Sephiroth Graal related." Evangeline nodded.

"Damn it. If only I'd snatched that up too." Kenshin said.

"Oh Kenshin, let's look at it as Gasper's job for his friend." Rias said hugging him from the side.

"Oh I know." Kenshin said smiling back down at her. "I just wish I'd have grabbed the Sephiroth Graal Rizevim had so I could give it to Gasper, you know, just to give it to her."

"Oh my Kenshin-kun, that's so romantic!" Akeno said hugging Kenshin from behind.

"Ah, Akeno!" Rias pouted.

"Rias relax." Kenshin said squeezing her against his side before wrapping an arm around Akeno's neck. "Akeno, this moment is for Gasper, please calm down."

"OK." Akeno said with a playful pout before kissing Kenshin on the cheek. "Gasper does deserve this." She said before Kenshin kissed her on the cheek. "Eh?"

"You deserve that for my being gone so long." Kenshin said before turning his head and kissing Rias on the cheek. "You too."

"Hmhmhmhm~!" Rias and Akeno both giggled.

He felt a lot of jealous glares from behind him, as well as inside him and smiled with a wince. "I'll get to you all I promise." He thought to Xenovia, Koneko, Serafall, Sona, Alice, Negi, Sona, Ravel, Rossweisse, Undine, Sylph, Gnome, Salamander, Alma.

Gasper looked up at Azazel with teary eyes. "Will Valerie get better with this?" He asked.

"She will, but understand that her mana control will still be bad, even with this. This is a necklace made from a genuine fragment of the Holy Grail, so if it's worn by her, then maybe it will make her healthier." Azazel said before placing the necklace around Valerie's neck.