CH:119{Travel and Preparation}

The next morning, Kenshin was guided by Selene's crewmates to the deck where she waited. "What's up?" Kenshin asked.

"Nothing, it's just my crew detected three stowaways." Selene said as the door opened up behind Kenshin.

"?" Kenshin turned only to facepalm. "Rami, Rumi, Remi, what are you doing here? I thought you were only visiting Succubus Village."

Rami stepped forward, her huge breasts rocking about. "That's what we set out to do!"

Remi shyly stepped forward. "But we...uhm..."

"What?" Kenshin questioned making Remi stumble and fall back out of surprise.

Rumi stepped forward as well. "We don't know what it is OK?" She said brushing her white hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, we just felt drawn to come with you." Rami said brushing her blond locks out of her eyes, helping Remi up who brushed her blue bangs aside.

"I see...well if you truly couldn't help it, I understand, just be careful OK?" Kenshin said.

"OK~!" Rami, Rumi and Remi all said.

Kenshin watched as the three imps went back into the cabin. "How much longer until we're at the ship. It was on the horizon yesterday, but it was still far."

"We should be there within the next hour." Selene nodded.

"I see. You and your crew will man the ship, while my group and I go and investigate." Kenshin said.

"I was going to suggest the same. It's not like we'll be of much help." Selene said.

"Right." Kenshin said walking back into the cabin. Tamamo, Evangeline, Yukari, Miyuki, Alma and Erubetie all came toward him. "We're due at the ship in another hour." Kenshin said.

"Our main job is to protect Kenshin." Tamamo said.

"?" Kenshin turned to her. "Wait...why?"

"Because you're the only male aboard this ship." Tamamo said. "They'll want to force you to mate with them as soon as they see you."

"Uh...I'm kind of afraid to ask, but what does that entail?" Kenshin asked.

"They will make you cum all over them, focusing the stream onto their eggs, which they will proceed to lay..." Tamamo paused before sighing. "Up your ass."

"!" Kenshin cringed in disgust at the mental image. "Please tell me you're lying."

"I wish I were." Tamamo said with a sigh.

"Ulgh..." Kenshin's faced turned green. "'Scuse me for a moment." He said.

The women all watched him go into the next room before they heard a retching sound followed by "WHY? ! JUST WHY? !"

"Not gonna lie...I kinda saw that coming." Evangeline said.

"No kidding." Yukari said with a deadpan stare directed at Tamamo.

Tamamo sweatdropped with a nervous smile. "Uhm...if it helps Mother sealed them away for being too rambunctious until Selene happened along it."

"It doesn't." Yukari said.

"I imagine these things breed thousands at a time." Miyuki said. "Honestly we should probably just exterminate them so no one can repeat Selene's mistake. I mean if even your mother couldn't reign them in and she was the Dark Goddess."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't disagree, but at the same time I'd rather not wantonly kill off three of my sister's daughters." Tamamo said. "I have something else in mind."