CH:16{The Young Devils Meeting}

Everyone was gathered in the great hall. Issei, Asia, Xenovia, Yukari, Miyuki and Hikari were in the crowd with everyone else, while Kenshin, Rias, Sairaorg, Sona, Seegvaira, Diodora and Zephyrdol were standing ahead of them, their peerages standing in a line behind them. Ahead of, above, and around them, the Satans, all four sat while other nobles were around them.

"Man, I don't like this feeling, it's like we're being judged and brushed off." Issei thought.

Sirzechs stood up from his chair and walked to the front after one of the elders made an introductory speech. "You seven are all devils of the next generation, having the pedigree and true ability that no objections can be raised against." He said. "So for that reason I'd like the seven of you to compete together before your debuts and increase your powers this way."

"Will we also be sent out to fight against the Khaos Brigade?" Sairaorg asked straight out.

"I am not sure, I'd rather not send out young devils to do such if I can help it." Sirzechs answered.

"Why? We may be young, but we can shoulder the responsibility of devils, if we just received the kindness of our predecessors and be allowed to do su-" Sairaorg was cut off.

"Sairaorg, I admire your bravery, but you are also reckless, you all are still in the midst of growing and I'd like to avoid sending you out to the battlefield if at all possible." Sirzechs said.

"...I understand." Sairaorg said.

Kenshin raised his hand. "Yes Kenshin?" Sirzechs asked.

"Why not send my peerage and I out to help with the effort? With the exception of my little sister Miyuki, we've all experienced the horrors of war and you know that." Kenshin said crossing his arms.

"Yes, but your home world is much different than ours. In your homeworld, one can be recognized as a full adult, even at the tender age of ten." Sirzechs said. "You told me this yourself, and your peerage hasn't finished growing and neither have you. So you will not be sent out either Kenshin."

Kenshin shrugged. "Just makin' a suggestion."

"It's appreciated, but I'll stick to what I know." Sirzechs nodded. "Now, I am sorry that I've kept you with a long speech, now I would like to hear your respective goals. Sairaorg, you first."

Sairaorg stepped forward. "My goal is to one day become a Satan."

"Hooh?" Everyone around them shared a gasp in wonder.

"Interesting, with your power you could do it one day." Sirzechs said. "Next." He said looking over at Rias.

"Well, at first I wished to become the next Gremory Clan head, but I'm now in an arranged marriage with someone I actually like so I suppose I can let that one go, so I guess my new dream would be to become the greatest Rating Game master." Rias answered.

Kenshin applauded. "And a fine dream it is." He said.

"Haha! We'll do our best to help you achieve that dream Chief!" Issei thought.

The higher ups murmured around them. Sirzechs then turned to Kenshin. "What about you Kenshin?"

"Hmm...well..I guess I have a pair of them." Kenshin shrugged. "One would be to rise to the power level of you four, without actually becoming a Satan myself, and to one day revive my clans, the Kuroshi and Tsuki into one single entity."

Yukari smiled at her brother's back. "Ah Kenshin, always wanting to be the strongest." She thought.

"Hmhm, just like his father." Hikari thought.