CH:22{Fallen Angel Father}

In the the living room of the Hyoudou Residence, the group watched an episode of Issei's new T.V show. It was a tokusatsu show, which basically meant it was a live action with actual actors and not just animation with seiyuu providing voices, also it was mainly for children. Kenshin sat on the couch with Koneko sitting on his lap. Issei was in Kenshin's body for the time being. "I can't believe I actually have a T.V show!" Issei said.

"I can't either...heheheheheh..." Kenshin mentally snickered.

"What's so funny?" Issei asked.

"I told Ragnarok-ossan about this show and showed him the pilot. Ddraig hasn't quit crying ever since." Kenshin thought.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyyy? !" Ddraig wailed.

"Pfftt..." Kenshin held back an audible snicker. "Needless to say...it kinda went like this."

(flashback)

"What about what?" Ragnarok asked. "What is this thing?" He pointed at the T.V

"It's a television, it receives signal from a satellite in Earth's orbit, or in this case from the Underworld and displays it on the screen. It used to be bigger, but society seems to be obsessed with making them thinner and bigger." Kenshin explained.

"...uuh huuhh.." Ragnarok said with sparks popping out of his hair, a clearly bewildered expression on his face.

Kenshin pinched his nose, groaning to himself. "Oh this like when Tamamo and Sheena sprung a visit on me when I was younger...come here." He said.

Ragnarok walked up to Kenshin who placed his hand on Ragnarok's head. "What are you...?" Ragnarok asked.

"I'm transferring all my knowledge on the technology of this era into your head." Kenshin said. "I don't feel like explaining shit to you."

"Aaah..." Ragnarok said. "So that's what that is...can we go out for pizza after this? I really like the pizza." He asked.

"...Y-Yes, we can go out for pizza after this..." Kenshin said. "What the hell...he usually acts like a cynical bastard, but when he sees something that interests him, he acts like a kid who just saw a shiny new toy." He thought.

"Well...think about it, Father grew up in a world at war and he also died in it." Undine said. "He never really got to experience peace, and I think anyone would act like the way you're referring to, coming from the era he did."

"I guess." Kenshin thought.

"Ahh, I get it now." Ragnarok said. "This is a strange era you live in."

"Tell me about it." Kenshin said.

"Anyway, what is this you want to show me?" Ragnarok said.

"Hang on." Kenshin said turning on the T.V. He found the show and put it on. Ragnarok stood there and watched it. "...Is that Ddraig's partner?" He asked.

"It's supposed to be." Kenshin said.

"...Pff...keh...heheheheheheh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !" Ragnarok threw his head back and laughed. "Ahhhahahahahahahaha! Oh my lord! You have got to be kidding me! !"

"Nope." Kenshin said with a grin.

"Oh Ddraig, I sort of feel sorry for you! Hahahahaha!" Ragnarok's back hit the floor and he started rolling around.

"Uuuoooonnnn! !" Ddraig cried out.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!" Ragnarok laughed. "Unbelievable, one of the fearsome Heavenly Dragon's, nosediving straight to the ground like that!"