CH:109{Welcome Back to Kuoh}

Everyone watched as Kenshin emerged from the gateport. "Kenshin-kun, your eyes." Akeno said.

"..." Kenshin looked up at the sky with a smile. "I...was just saying goodbye to Dad." Hikari, Yukari and Miyuki all smiled. "Did he say goodbye to you all?" Kenshin asked.

"Yeah." Yukari closed her eyes.

"I, kinda had him in a light bearhug for a few minutes after you left." Miyuki said with a giggle.

"Don't worry Ken-Chan, we all got to say our goodbyes as well." Hikari said.

"OK, that's good." He paused as he was pulled into an embrace, his face going into the bust of one Venerana Gremory.

"Still I'm sorry for your loss." Venerana said with a smile, stroking Kenshin's head.

"M-Mother!" Rias exclaimed with a blush.

"Th-Thanks Mother..." Kenshin said.

"Oh?" Venerana said with a smile, letting Kenshin go.

"I think...I'll call you Mother and call Mom, Mom." Kenshin said.

"That's fine/ That's alright." Hikari and Venerana both giggled before the latter turned toward Rias with a smile. "I can't comfort my son in law after he lost his father again?"

"Well, I didn't say that." Rias said glancing away.

"Anyway." Zeoticus said as he approached his wife with Millicas and Grayfia. "I think this is where we will be going."

"Alright, I'll visit soon Father." Rias smiled.

"Oh it's alright if you put it off to focus on your studies." Venerana giggled.

"Bye Onii-Samas, Onee-Samas!" Millicas waved with a smile.

Grayfia smiled petting her son's head, before casting a look at Kenshin as they vanished. "Well, let's get going."

"Hey Konoka-San." Issei said.

"Hm? What is it Issei-San?" Konoka said with a smile.

"What will you do with this place now that you're the only one left?" Issei asked before cringing. "I-I'm sorry, if I'm reminding you of something painful."

"No it's OK." Konoka smiled as they walked through the Konoe Mansion. "As for what I'll do with it...I don't know. I'll have to talk with Ken-kun about it."

"And the person we're going to see." Kenshin said.

"Eh?" Konoka and Setsuna both said while Negi just looked curious.

"She reigns dominion over Kyoto. She should at least meet you." Issei smiled. "Seeing as your home moved into her territory"

Konoka, Setsuna, and Negi all looked around as the scenery changed to night as youkai filled the area. "Issei-Sama!"

"!" Everyone watched as Kunou crashed into Issei in her grown up, true form, wrapping her arms around him. "Heya Kunou-Chan." Issei said stroking her back.

"Hmhm." Kunou giggled before pulling away. She turned and saw Kenshin. "Oh! Kenshin-Sama, welcome back!" She said bowing respectfully.

"Hey hey, no need for that." Kenshin smiled.

"But there is, even if it's not official in anyway, you are the Seventeenth Demon King." Kunou smiled.

"E-Eh? !" Konoka, Setsuna and Negi all exclaimed.

Alice giggled and approached Kunou. "Now Now kitsune, don't put that kind of pressure on him."

"But you're having his children right, Alipheese-Sama?" Kunou asked.