CH:131{Chaos}

Asuna, the orange haired girl from Kenshin and Negi's former class approached the former who sighed painfully. "Didn't I say I wanted to be left alone?"

"Yeah, but you also promised to meet with me." Asuna said.

"Oh, Asuna-Chan." Kenshin said before smiling. "Sorry, I'm just kind of in a bad mood. I'm not meaning to take it out on you."

"Haha, don't worry about it. I know that you're not that much of a jerk." Asuna said with a wide smile. Kenshin let a small blush cross his cheeks. Asuna noticed this."What's that all about?" She asked.

"Wh-What? I can't just think you have a cute smile?" Kenshin asked.

"Aa-Aah?" Asuna paused.

"Nn! S-Sorry, I didn't mean to-" Kenshin was cut off.

"No, it's fine." Asuna said before smiling. "I was just caught off guard by the compliment I guess."

"OK, well what did you want to talk about?" Kenshin asked.

"Well when we went to Mundus Magicus, I got captured in Ostia and Fate, or I guess Tertium cast a spell on me that apparently unlocked hidden memories I had."

"OK, first off, how? I thought your Magic Cancel stopped that, second...what's that got to do with me?" Kenshin asked.

"First, I don't know." Asuna said. "Second...well I wanted to ask you...do you remember meeting me as a kid?"

"..." Kenshin stared at her before going into thought. "Hmmm...!"

(flashback)

Kenshin, Age 5

Kenshin was sparring with Ryuushin. "Haa!" Kenshin launched a Katensho at his father.

"Hahaha!" Ryuushin slashed it apart with Kazeken. "Nice to see you've perfected my Katensho son, but..." He activated Ryuujin's Avarice.(Technique from the shard of Ophis that was lost when Kenshin came to Kuoh, to him at least it was lost to Yukari, Miyuki and Hikari when they came to Kuoh. ) "You've got much to learn."

"Hrrrnnn!" Kenshin growled as Ryuushin's fist launched him into a nearby rock formation.

"Ryuushin! Aren't you going a bit too hard? !" Arika asked

"Oh Arika, the kid will never learn unless Ryuu goes hard." Nagi said with a bored look.

"I get that, but there's a limit to how hard one can go!" Arika said.

"Haa!" Kenshin gasped out before smirking. "Don't worry about me! Come on Dad!"

"Oh?" Ryuushin said with a surprised look before smiling. "Alright Kenshin, here I come!" Ryuushin said rushing toward Kenshin.

"!" Kenshin and Ryuushin both noticed a beam of light rushing right toward them and both jumped back

"What the heck? !" Kenshin shouted.

"Damn it Gateau I was sparring with my son!" Ryuushin shouted as a pair of men wearing white suits landed, the younger of the two carrying a young girl with orange hair wearing a white dress with a black mantle covering her shoulders. Kenshin shyly hid behind his father upon seeing them.

Gateau smiled. "You were so energetic earlier, What's wrong?"

"U-Um..." Kenshin said.

"He was amped up. He's actually quite timid." Ryuushin said. "I see you brought the little princess-chan." He pushed Kenshin forward. "Go and meet her Kenshin."

"A-Aaah? !" Both Kenshin and the young girl both gasped as they were pushed in front of each other.

"Uhm...Hi, I'm Kenshin." Kenshin said extending his hand toward her.