CH:55{Moving Along}

Kenshin and Yukari arrived back in San Nati the next day after getting Sylph back for Kenshin. "Kenshin-kun." The two turned to find Kiba.

"What's up?" Kenshin asked.

"Lady Alice has arrived and she wishes to see you." Kiba said.

"Lead the way then." Yukari said.

"By the way." Kiba said. "Kenshin-kun, would you mind speaking with Chief Rias sometime?"

"?" Kenshin arched his brow curiously. "What's wrong?"

"Well, nothing it's just...she seems lonely and depressed." Kiba said.

"...I see what I can do, but I can't promise anything." Kenshin said.

Kenshin, Yukari and Kiba arrived at the castle. "Ah you've arrived." Akatama said. "Follow me."

"Can I have a mome-" Kenshin was cut off.

"Quickly." Akatama said.

"Kiba, tell Rias to wait for me in my room! I'm sure Tamamo's already set one up for me!" Kenshin called out as he was dragged away by Akatama.

Kenshin sighed. "Man, can't I have some time to talk to some of my friends?"

"After the meeting, though we have to move out soon." Akatama said.

"Eeeghh..." Kenshin grunted.

"I'm sorry Kenshin, but this is part of the responsibilities you have to shoulder as Vice Commander." Akatama said.

"I'm fixing to start delegating those responsibilities, I at the very least need adequate sleep, what good am I going to be on a battlefield if I can't see straight, because I haven't slept right in a week?" Kenshin asked.

"Let us know what you want us to do." Akatama said. "In addition to naming you Vice Commander Lady Alipheese did give you command over the Grand Cardinals you know."

"Funny, because I have her Knights in my peerage." Kenshin commented.

"That is rather funny when you think about it." Akatama snorted.

Akatama and Kenshin walked into the audience chamber where Alice, Cen, and Sona were waiting. "Sona, you came with?"

"I brought my peerage as well. I figured they could do well to take in the sights of a new world." Sona said.

"Ah." Kenshin nodded. "Well then, what is it Alice?"

"Look, I know you're the Vice Commander, but don't you think you should show her majesty a little more respect." Cen asked.

"I don't mind. Kenshin hasn't ever lived in Makai, so his mannerisms around those like me are understandably crude." Alice said.

"I see, well if that is your dynamic, I won't comment further Your Grace." Cen nodded.

"Anyway, I wished to tell you that I've already decided on who should replace the former Lord Natalia." Alice said. "Cen here tells me you convinced him to rebel."

"Yup." Kenshin crossed his arms. "He knew you were coming, decided for himself."

"Cen also doubles as the Centaur Warchief." Alice said. "His people will ally with our cause."

"Glad to have ya." Kenshin said with a small smile.

"You honor me." Cen said crossing his arm in front of his chest and bowing his head forward.

"Where's Cerea-San?" Akatama said looking around.

"She's nursing her mother back to health." Cen answered. "She will not be joining the effort."