CH:29{I Don't Trust You}

A Day after Serafall's Capture.

A bright light washed over a plain, when it died down Sirzechs, Grayfia, Rias, Yukari, Issei and the others were there. Rias walked forward. "Where are we?"

Yukari took out a map. "Reveal." She intoned. Several lights appeared where they were, followed by more. "Hmm...Seems we're in a plain somewhere in Southeastern Vespertatia."

"So does that mean...?" Kiba asked.

"Yes. We've successfully warped to Mundus Magicus." Yukari nodded.

"Alright...Now that we're here...Ghh!" Sirzechs grunted.

"What is it Sirzechs?" Miyuki asked.

"Wait, what's happening to everyone? !" Hikari said as everyone except Yukari, Miyuki, Kazumi and herself all fell to their knees, faces contorted in pain.

"What's going on...my body feels so hot...!" Rias strained out.

"It hurts..." Akeno said.

"What's going on?" Koneko said.

"Ooowwwww...!" Gasper whined.

"This is nothing..." Xenovia grunted.

"Why isn't anything happening to you all?" Asia asked.

"Hmm...I wonder..." Yukari said.

"What do you think it is?" Sona asked.

"I think your bodies might be adjusting to the abundant magic in the air here." Yukari said. "It will take a little while, and I believe all you'll be able to do is teleport. It would be in your best interests to remain here until you've adjusted."

Sirzechs got back up to his feet. "..." He narrowed his eyes looking out to the north.

"Hm? !" Yukari said as a spot lit up in that direction. "Kazumi, send some camera to the north."

"Right." Kazumi said sending her Sacred Gear's cameras out and created a screen.

"Hey Sirzechs wait!" Grayfia said as Sirzechs began teleporting.

"I already know who it is, I'll be right back!" Sirzechs said.

"!" Kazumi's eyes widened marginally as she created a large screen for everyone to watch. It showed Kenshin standing in the middle of a battlefield, corpses of men dressed as knights around him.

"Whoa? ! Kenshin really went all out on those guys!" Issei said.

"I can't blame him." Miyuki said.

"Why is that?" Rossweisse asked.

"Because certain sects of the Confederacy have given up and pledged loyalty to Hottan. Those men must have been a part of one of them." Hikari said. "Still...for Ken-Chan to just off them..."

"...Looks like he just beheaded one of them before the camera got there." Yukari said seeing a dismembered head at Kenshin's feet.

"Kenshin...?" Rias said with concerned eyes.

With Kenshin a communication circle appeared next to his head. "Kenshin-San."

"What is it?" Kenshin asked.

"I still have yet to find the Dragon of Truth or Jack Rakan, but I found Serafall-Sama." Chachamaru said.

"Alright. Where is she?" Kenshin asked.

"She seems to be in the ruins of Old Ostia, close to where Hottan is sealed." Chachamaru said. "She's moving, which leads me to believe two things."

"That they're either moving her, or she's trying to make a break for it. I hope it's the second." Kenshin said. "Alright that's to the west of here, so..." He turned only to see someone warping in. "..." He narrowed his eyes, walking past the corpses as Sirzechs appeared. "Hello Sirzechs. Took your ass long enough getting here."