CH:7{Reunion with A Former Summon}

Kenshin was laying in bed stirring awake. "...?" Kenshin felt a side of his body was tied down. His left arm was in between something soft, as was his hand. He tried to move it, but when he did, he felt the ridge of his hand graze against a pair of ridges.

"Mm..!"

"?" Kenshin glanced over and saw the sleeping, slightly flushed face of Rias Gremory. He blinked as it all came back to him.

He had beaten Raiser after finding out he could marry Rias. She was now living here with him. This brought a smile to his face as he watched her sleep. He leaned in and pecked her on the nose.

"...Nn?" Rias stirred and opened her eyes.

"Mornin'" Kenshin said

"..." Rias smiled back. "Good morning." She said as she rose up and stretched. "Mnnnnnaaahh...!" She sighed loudly in relief.

Kenshin rose up and resisted the urge to glance down. "You know, one of these nights I'm just gonna decide to sleep in the buff too, you know that right?"

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Rias said with a demure smile.

"I'm just saying, the next morning we could wake up in a very awkward position." Kenshin said.

"True." Rias said with a shrug. She got up and walked over to her clothes and picked them up. "I'm going to take a shower." She winked at him. "Feel free to join me. I could use some help washing my back again." She said as she left the room after sliding on her nightgown.

Kenshin got up and looked for his Kuoh uniform. "She is...really forward now." Issei said. "I like it!"

"I feel like now, since she knows the two of us can get married and she actually likes me, that she's being a lot more flirty." Kenshin thought.

"Is that a problem?" Issei asked.

"No, I was just making an observation." Kenshin thought.

"Ah." Issei said with a nod.

Kenshin gathered up his Kuoh uniform and made his way to the bathroom and walked in. Rias turned to him. "Decided to take me up on my offer huh?"

"Well we gotta be at Kuoh in the next hour so I really don't have a choice." Kenshin said with a shrug. "I wouldn't be surprised if Asia comes in here too."

"True." Rias said.

(break)

Kenshin, Rias and Asia were walking toward Kuoh. "Hey Rias." Kenshin said.

"Hm?" Rias said.

"Because I'm a King, does that mean I'll be getting work just like you do?" Kenshin asked.

"Well not exactly, you haven't even begun to build a peerage yet so the types of work you could accept would be limited." Rias said. "For now, you'll probably be sent off on orders of suppression."

"Ah, just like my old job." Kenshin said with a shrug. Rias nodded.

"Yes, or you might be asked to hand out fliers for yourself." Rias said.

Kenshin slumped. "Again, Dammit..."

Rias laughed softly. "I'm sorry, but we all had to at some point."

"And the fact that I did most of Issei's for him means nothing?" Kenshin asked.

"Hey!" Issei thought.

"...Now that I think about it, you did think that you both were my pawns during that time, so...hah..." She sighed and muttered something under her breath. A pulse of magic went through the air. "There, all of the fliers you handed out for Issei have been changed to yours and your peerage's magic circle. Issei, you're going to have to get out there and do it for yourself." She said in a low tone.