CH:68{Revolution's End}

"What the hell is Yama doing here? !" Yukari said.

"I don't know, but it can't be good." Tamamo said with a scowl.

"I'm lost, WHO is he? !" Alice said.

"The Primordial of Death, Shinigami Yama and Lord Ragnarok's elder brother." Sona said. "According to Kenshin and the piece of himself Lord Ragnarok sealed inside a scroll, he was the Goddess of Light's right hand man, where as Lord Ragnarok fought for Makai..."

"Yama fought on the side of the Divine Realms." Tamamo said. "He was even the one that killed Ragnarok."

Meanwhile with Kenshin, Forbesii and Yama, the Shinigami chuckled. "So tell me Kenshin, how is the other half of my soul doing?"

"You go anywhere near her and I'll fucking kill you." Kenshin snarled.

"Oooh! Feisty!" Yama smirked. "Anyway, if I did end up getting a hold of her, it'd purely be a bonus for me right now. I hear you picked a fight with Hades as well, what's next are you going to track down Death himself and bitchslap him?"

"No I thought I'd just slowly choke the life out of you and be done with it. I owe you for the end of the Divine Wars anyhow." Kenshin said.

"The end of the Divine...OH! So he finally did it huh?" Yama smirked. "Well hello there little brother." He pointed his scythe at Kenshin. "For fate to have driven the four of us together again...how whimsical of it."

"Four...?" Kenshin said with narrowed eyes. "I wasn't aware you and Forbesii had met and Tamamo's not around us."

"You'll find out soon enough...I'm not here for you anyway Kenshin..." Yama turned his scythe toward Forbesii, putting him on the defensive. "I'm here for you."

"Me? You must have me mixed up for someone else. I've never seen you before in my life." Forbesii said. "You interrupted a fight, stand aside and let me murder this Dragon of the Abyss. If you're here for your master, then that's too bad, I'm using her power right now."

"Oh don't worry your head about that Forbi, I find it easier to move without the angelic bitch hanging over my head." Yama said.

"Oh you son of a bitch! Let me out of here so I can discipline this bastard!" Ilias raged.

"That said, I take it you don't want to know what really happened to your home village all those years ago?" Yama asked.

"Hn? !" Forbesii looked over at the Shinigami.

"...?" Kenshin narrowed his eyes at the Death God.

"Well?" Yama said with a smirk.

"What are you talking about? ! My master Shin Tatsu leveled the village himself! I saw him standing there amongst the destruction myself!" Forbesii yelled.

"Aye, maybe you did, after it had been destroyed for awhile." Yama said.

"I was too late...everyone's dead...I can't even sense Forbesii anymore..." Words from Forbesii's past rang in his head, spoken by Shin Tatsu. Words that he had long since shut out of his mind

"So you're saying I was right, that Shin had nothing to do with it." Kenshin said.

"Yes I am." Yama said. "He couldn't have done it, because the real culprit is standing right here." Yama said gesturing his hand toward himself.

"! ! !" Forbesii felt absolute shock wash over him. "W...What? That...That's not possible! It's impossible! !" He raged. "I felt his mana everywhere that night as he stood there amongst the destruction! There's no way it was it was not him you moron! !"