CH:122{Fighting Against the Creators}

Kenshin was sitting onboard Selene's ship. They would arrive on the Deadlands within an hour, so he felt it prudent to ask the spirits if they were ready.

"Honestly...no." Salamander said with an unsure tone.

"...I...have to agree, I don't know how to feel about going against our Mother." Undine said.

"...I'm...the same...I don't want to fight her, but I will support you." Gnome said.

"Why does Mommy want to fight us? Doesn't she see that Kenshin is Daddy's reincarnation?" Sylph said.

"I'm sure she does, but it's more complicated than that." Kenshin thought. "If we don't do this, Makai dies...but at the same time...if we do, do this, one of us could lose our lives." Kenshin thought letting out a sigh. "Honestly...I'm not ready for this either."

"Kenshin..." The Four Spirits materialized and hugged Kenshin.

"Everything will be OK." Gnome said.

"Yeah, didn't you promise Tamamo that it would?" Sylph said.

"We believe in you." Undine said with a smile.

"So believe in yourself a little bit more." Salamander said, before a door opened behind them as they all disappeared into Kenshin. It was Tamamo. Kenshin stood up and let out a sigh.

"Are you alright?" Tamamo asked.

"Are you?" Kenshin asked.

"...No." Tamamo said. "I'm...I'm so nervous about all this."

"It's OK." Kenshin said wrapping Tamamo in a gentle embrace, making her look up at him. "I'm nervous too, and not just because of Ragnarok's feelings."

"What do you mean?" Tamamo asked.

"Because...I want to keep my promise to you. Still...I don't know how this is gonna play out." Kenshin said with a smile.

"Kenshin..." Tamamo said looking up at him with a touched look.

"But still." Kenshin butted his forehead against hers. "Let me reaffirm that promise. Everything is going to be OK." He said with a smile.

"..." Tamamo closed her eyes and hugged him tightly. "I know it will because it's you saying it..." Tamamo smiled up at him. "You hate making promises, but at the same time, you never made a promise you couldn't keep."

"And I never will." Kenshin said before kissing Tamamo softly on the lips.

"Mmn..." Tamamo broke the kiss and laid her head on his shoulder. "How many times are you going to make me fall in love with you?" She asked.

"As many times as it takes, with everyone." Kenshin said.

One of Selene's crewmates burst out of the cabin door. "The wind picked up! We'll make land momentarily!"

"Wait really?" Kenshin said before the boat crashed against land making Kenshin and Tamamo fall to the deck. The kitsune beast queen's breasts sandwiching Kenshin's face.

"A-As much as I like this...could you get up?" Kenshin asked.

"Depends, can you?" Tamamo giggled.

"Want to find out?" Kenshin asked as he reached for Tamamo's breasts.

"Hahaha~ Not right now." Tamamo said diving off of him.

"Aggh...what the hell was that?" Yukari said.

"Was the sailor in charge of the wheel drunk?" Evangeline said.

"Jeez...that crash hurt." Miyuki said.