CH:100{Onward to Megalo}

The sun shined into the room as Kenshin and Evangeline slept, cuddled against each other. Evangeline's face scrunched up, before her eyes opened. "..." She saw a chiseled chest in front of her eyes. She looked up and saw Kenshin's face, still fast asleep. She narrowed her eyes, before the memories of the night before came back to her. "...!" A dark blush washed over Evangeline's face, but she was smiling.

"...Mmmh...Eva...that feels so good..." Kenshin mumbled in his sleep.

"..." Evangeline's smile widened as she leaned in and kissed Kenshin on the lips.

"Mmh?" Kenshin moaned into the kiss and opened his eyes. "Heya." Kenshin smiled.

"Morning handsome." Evangeline said with a smile.

"Morning gorgeous." Kenshin said leaning up and kissing her back "Haa...it feels so surreal...being with you like this. I mean...before you always seemed so unapproachable." Kenshin said.

"Well thanks to Dana...you were able to approach me." Evangeline said laying her head on his chest. "...Because of that, I've come to love you."

"Hmn..." Kenshin sat up and embraced Evangeline. "I love you too, but we gotta get dressed."

"I know." Evangeline said kissing him one last time before getting up and gathering her few clothes. She turned to him with a winking smile. "Let me know if you ever wanna have a repeat performance love."

"Heh." Kenshin smirked. "Might not be too often, but I'll keep that in mind." Kenshin said before pausing to reach over, smacking her ass.

"Mmmh!" Evangeline moaned, but smiled. "Don't make a habit out of that. I'm not against just taking you in public."

"Funny, didn't you tell me not to treat you all lovey dovey in public." Kenshin said.

"If you get me all hot and bothered. I won't have a choice will I?" Evangeline giggled.

The two shared one more kiss before Evangeline sat up. "It's time for Gasper's and Valerie's training." Evangeline said with a smile.

Kenshin got up and kissed her again, making her blush. "See you around then Eva-Chan."

"D-Don't make a habit out of that, I won't want to leave if you do." Evangeline said as she disappeared.

"Heh." Kenhsin grinned as he got dressed.

(break)

Undisclosed Location.

Ialda Baoth looked up at the sky. "Master..." She turned to see a girl walking up to her, her purple hair done up in thick tails walk up to her. "The transfer spell is ready."

"Aaah, that's good, now begone Yue Ayase." Ialda said as she stepped onto the magic circle in front of her. She disappeared, only to reappear atop a massive asteroid in the reaches of Space in the Asteroid belt separating Mars and Jupiter. "Aaah...it's been so long..." She said kneeling down and patting it a few times. "It's time for us to become one...my power, sealed away so long ago...in this, the Agartha Asteroid." She smiled as she felt multitudes of power entering her body. "...Hmn." She smirked. "Let's see you dominate this me, Kuroshi Tsuki Kenshin." She said with a smirk as her eyes leaked tears of blood once more. "I promise you...your Primordial existence WILL be mine!" She said as she let out a cackling laugh into the reaches of Space.

(break)

A couple of days later

It was early in the morning when Yukari peeked into Negi's room. "!" She let out a quiet gasp. She thought about immediately barging in, but stopped. She then smiled and walked out onto the deck where Kenshin was meditating. "Kenshin."