CH:124{Demigod X Dragon}

With Sirzechs, Rias, Sona, their peerages, Serafall and Azazel, Irina, Negi, Konoka, Setsuna, Kuroka and Le Fay.

"...So that's what Kenshin's Demigod State is supposed to look like eh?" Azazel commented.

"Azazel? What do you mean?" Serafall asked.

"After he had to have it sealed. Kenshin came to me and told me that he felt his control was skewed in the Demigod State. Like Alipheese said. It's like the Elements were controlling him, not the other way around." Azazel explained. "So I suggested he meditate on it instead of actual physical training while in that state, because anytime he sparred with Sun Wukong, Dulio or me, his attacks would kick up the earth, water, wind or fire without his control. I went to Draco about this and he said that Kenshin's External prowess was suppressing his Internal abilities because of his mental and emotional state."

"His mental and emotional state?" Issei and Rias asked.

"Kenshin stands at a precarious position. Sacred Gears which the Spirits have become need strong feelings to grow stronger, but the elements themselves need a harmony to channel altogether correctly at once."

"Having strong feelings...while maintaining harmony? That...sounds ridiculously hard." Sona said.

"No kidding." Negi said. "It sounds like when I first started getting possessed by the Magia Erebea."

"Huh?" Asia said. "You were getting possessed Negi-San?"

"Yeah. I actually held a piece of Hottan's or rather Ialda's soul from an encounter I happened along against Ryuushin and Hottan Ialda." Negi said. "Ryuushin managed to slice part of the soul out and it tethered to me. After my death I gave it to Rias-San and that's how she's the Co-Primordial of Death, because Ialda was one of Yama's transmigrants." Negi explained. She turned to Sirzechs and bowed. "I'm sorry, but I saw no other way and I knew Kenshin would need her help once Hottan Ialda enacted their plan."

Sirzechs shook his head and smiled. "There's no need to apologize. You did what you had to do, and it did end up protecting Rias. I'm thankful to you, Negi-San."

"I'm honored, but..." Negi's eyes became black dots as she smiled curiously. "What was that videoing incident you mentioned."

Rias and Grayfia donned exasperated expressions. "Negi for the love of all that is unholy..." Rias sighed.

"Please let that question go unanswered." Grayfia sighed.

"O-OK. I...didn't realize it was a private matter." Negi said with a sweatdrop. Everyone in the know except Rias and Grayfia shared a chuckle while everyone else was confused.

Sirzechs chuckled nervously before looking at the screen in trepidation. "Kenshin, you just finished battling the Goddess of all Youkai...yet you intend to challenge Rizevim?" He narrowed his eyes. "I hope you know what you're doing."

"Ah, I know who'd like to see this fight." Kuroka said opening a communication circle. "Vali-nya could you please warp to where I am?"

"Why? I'm not exactly busy, but still." Vali said.

"Trust me, I'm watching something you're going to want to see." Kuroka said.

"Very well..." Vali said as a circle appeared next to her and out came Vali. "What is it?" Kuroka pointed at the screen. "Hm...? !" His eyes widened in surprise. "Why is Kenshin fighting that bastard?"

"He tried to ambush Kenshin." Azazel said. "Also I feel all means of teleportation are blocked at where Kenshin is at right now."

"Damn it..." Vali growled.