CH:50{Dragons of a Similar Scale}

Dimensional Gap.

"Uuwwwaaa..." Issei yawned. "Have I been sleeping?"

"Not exactly..." Ddraig said.

"Ddraig? Where are we?" Issei looked around seeing red spiky formations around him. "Are we in a desert or something?"

"No..." Ddraig said .

Issei was confused as he went to get up, only to realize that he couldn't. "Wh-Why can't I get up? !"

"Because you don't have a body partner." Ddraig said.

"Oh, I don't have a body..." Issei said. "...Wait! I don't have a body? !"

"Yes, your body was destroyed by Samael's curse. You're just a soul at this moment, stored into the Scale Mail." Ddraig said.

"How can this be? ! If I don't have a body, I can't have sex with Irina, Seekvaira, Kuroka or anyone eeeellllssssseee! !" Issei wailed.

"Seriously...?" Ddraig said. "Dammit, now I owe Kenshin a Dragon Apple."

"How would you give it to him?" Issei asked.

"He'd just ask Tannin for it in my name." Ddraig said.

"So, I'm just a suit of armor now? How am I supposed to enjoy Oppai like this? ! My hands are going to be freezing!" Issei griped.

"Partner..." Ddraig said.

"Man, there's still so much I haven't done! I haven't become the Harem King...I haven't done anything with Kazumi-San, Chachamaru-San, or Sextum-San, nor have I got to see Yasaka-San's breasts ag-!"

"PARTNER! !" Ddraig said, the Sekiryuutei having finally lost patience.

"W-What?" Issei said.

"You're going to be fine, let me explain." Ddraig said.

"Ok..." Issei said.

"We are currently on the back of Great Red." Ddraig said. "You, I, and Ophis. Kenshin was here until four days ago."

"He...had to...leave me...with Great Red..." The two heard Ophis say as she punched Great Red.

"You know that's doing nothing right?" Great Red asked.

"Shut up..." Ophis said.

"Yes, Great Red just happened to appear after Kenshin perished." Ddraig said.

"Kenshin died?" Issei said, shock in his voice. "Who killed him?"

"That homunculus king with the Tsurugi no Kami." Ddraig said. "However that was not the last person he fought."

"Huh...I see..." Issei said. "So what's going on? Is Kenshin alive?"

"Yes. He went to Makai." Ddraig said. "Ophis and Great Red prioritized creating Kenshin's new body because Ophis was more familiar with it. They are now creating a new body for you."

"Aah, sweet." Issei said. "I owe Ophis one, not really sure what I could do for Great Red to repay him though. So why did Kenshin not go back to Chief and the others first?"

"He couldn't use the elemental power at that moment without the spirits to help regulate it." Ddraig said. "Also, he said he kept hearing someone calling out for help. It's been four days since he left though, seven since you two died."