CH:85{The Founding of DxD}

While the Gremory and Kuroshi groups were confronting Rizevim.

"Whoa! Where the hell did all these dragons come from? !" Bikou said as he extended his Nyoi-bo and drove one off.

"I have no idea, but focus!" Arthur said as he leaped upward and cut one down with Caliburn.

"Please these dragons don't mean much!" A blonde amazoness said as she leaped upward, stabbing one of the dragon's in the shoulder, twisting her body around and throwing it to the ground. She flew down at it and quickly stabbed her sword into the dragon's chest, killing it. She was wearing the armor that a Grecian warrior once wore named Achilles. Her sword was adamantine forged and she wore a pair of boots with wings on them. She had a voluptuous, yet toned figure from years of training.

"That's because you're near invulnerable Achilla!" Arthur said.

"Excuses!" Achilla said taking Bikou's back. "So, how are you doing so far?"

"Nineteen, you?" Bikou asked with a smirk.

"Ha! Twenty one!" Achilla said with a smirk of her own. "Is this all the Evil Dragons have to offer? !"

"Well then, I need to get busy!" Bikou said as he dove back into the fray.

"Yes you do." Achilla said as she dove back into the fray herself. "You have yet to beat me in this contest, so you still get nothing if you lose!"

"We'll see about that!" Bikou said as the two killed dragon after dragon.

"Is there no one else to challenge the might of Achilla? !" Achilla shouted.

Arthur sweatdropped. "Why did I have to get stuck with the battle idiots? Wait...even Vali's a battle idiot...I was going to be stuck with one anyway!"

"Hey Arthur! Get to work! These mass produced Evil Dragons won't kill themselves!" Achilla shouted.

"Yeah Yeah..." Arthur grumbled.

(break)

Back with the others.

"Kenshin are you going to try and take that kill from me again?" Vali said.

"Not at all. It's a race. Just beat me to killing the bastard." Kenshin said.

"Dragon Shot!"

"? !" Kenshin and Vali watched as a massive Dragon Shot screamed toward Rizevim.

"Oi Issei, that's not-!" Azazel said.

"We don't know that yet! I'm not letting such an evil bastard get out of here!" Issei shouts.

However, the Dragon Shot dissipated. "Issei, this guy's ability is irregular even among devils. He sometimes materializes it as a remote controller. It's call the Sacred Gear Canceller. It cancels out special traits of Sacred Gears and any abilities enhanced by them."

"What? !" Everyone except Kenshin and Vali said in response.

Kiba rushed forward, slashing his Sword of the Betrayer at him. However it vanished. "No way...it's true!" He said jumping back.

"Uhyohyohyohyo~! Seems even the irregular holy demonic sword wasn't enough!" Rizevim laughed.

"Tch, so even the Heavenly Dragons going through irregular growth isn't enough." Vali growled.

"Vali, I need your help here." Kenshin said as Rizevim started posturing on his invinciblity and even why Sirzechs' peerage, excluding Kenshin didn't have a single Sacred Gear user on it.