CH:23{Problems of a Norse Source}

"So...why exactly did you decide to come here?" Kenshin asked as he sat across from Odin. Rossweisse, Barakiel, Rias and her peerage as well as his own and Azazel.

"I never thought I'd see the day I saw a God in the flesh." Kazumi said with amazement in her eyes. "Can I take a picture?" She asked.

"Hahaha, sure go ahead, but if you try to show them to people out of the loop. My image won't be there." Odin said.

"A-Awww.." Kazumi said. "Well there goes the scoop of the century."

"Here is some tea." Rias said placing a cup of tea between Kenshin and Odin with a graceful smile. She walked by Kenshin and pinched his cheek.

Kenshin glared comically at her as she sat down next to him. "Excuse me for upping the morale of one of your pieces, Princess." He thought.

Rias glared back at him. They held the glare until Odin cut in. "You know, if you two need a moment to work out your sexual tension I can get everyone to leave."

Kenshin and Rias both sputtered. This of course gave Odin a chance to leer pervertedly at Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Yukari, Hikari, Miyuki and Kazumi. Kenshin caught him in the act and glared. "Damn it old man, have some semblance shame when you leer. Don't be so obvious about it."

"O-Odin-Sama! You can't look at them with such a perverted gaze. One of them is the sister of Maou Lucifer-Sama and the betrothed of Ragnarok-Dono's heir!" Rossweisse complained.

"Seriously, I'm considering jamming my finger into your covered eye socket every time I see you doing it." Kenshin said with a glare.

"You mean like I did that one time?" Everyone turned to find Ragnarok walking toward them eating a bag of licorice.

"Oh heya snake fucker how ya been?" Odin greeted.

"I've been well you skullfucking target." Ragnarok replied with a glare.

"Pfft!" Kenshin bent over stifling his laughs. "Oh man, why didn't I think of that? !"

"W-What do I do?" Rossweisse murmured in shock. "I'm supposed to protect Odin-Sama, but against Ragnarok-Dono?"

"Relax, I'm not going to try to fight him. As I am now, I'd be easy pickings for Odin." Ragnarok shrugged.

"Quarter power." Kenshin whispered to Rossweisse who sighed in relief. "He's still quite scary though." Kenshin added making Rossweisse whine in fright.

"By the way Odin, Kenshin tells me you treat this girl poorly...well some things never do seem to change." Ragnarok said.

"She's my vassal." Odin shrugged. "She signed up for this. I'm just showing her the ropes, it's not my fault she can't handle my usual candor."

"Meh." Ragnarok shrugged.

"So is Asgard like a corporation?" Kenshin wondered

"Somewhat. Gotta roll with the times." Odin said. "Because of the dearth of heroes. The amount of Valkyries has gone down due to lack of funds."

"Anyway. Odin's here mainly to see the Japanese Shinto Gods. Although he's early as hell." Azazel said with narrowed eyes. "I can't stick around for but a few moments at a time, so in the meantime Barakiel will be watching over you all while you guard Odin."

"Oh boy, can't see how that can go wrong." Hikari said rolling her eyes.

Barakiel gave a short introduction. Kenshin glanced over at Akeno who seemed to be hiding her displeasure at the situation. "Fine." Kenshin said. "However I have a few provisions." Kenshin said. "First off, if anything ends up broken in this house by you three. Odin has to pay for it."