CH:87{Dates with a Valkyrie}

Kenshin and Rossweisse were sitting in the Lunar Cafe, drinking coffee. "So, let me get this straight. You asked me to be your boyfriend to lie to your grandmother?" Kenshin asked.

"I-I know...it's so shameful." Rossweisse said bowing her head.

"Hm?" Kenshin said. "What's shameful about it?"

"W-Well, I'm pulling you against your will to satisfy my own selfish desires." Rossweisse said.

"Huh? Against my will? Do I look like I don't want to be here?" Kenshin asked.

"Huh?" Rossweisse said looking up at him.

"Come on Rossweisse. Do you have that little confidence in yourself?" Kenshin asked with a smile.

"U-Uhm...w-well..." Rossweisse said with a shy look.

"I don't exactly agree with your reasoning, but after listening to you, I at least understand it." Kenshin said. "You want to show your grandmother, who cared for you for so long, that you were doing well for yourself, this including having a significant other." Kenshin finished with a laugh.

"Y-Yes..." Rossweisse said with a shy smile.

"Well, we're already on the right setting for this to become more believable...why don't we make this into a date for real?" Kenshin asked.

"Y-You don't mind? !" Rossweisse squeaked.

"No." Kenshin chuckled. "Come on, have more confidence in yourself."

"M-My self confidence isn't the issue, I-I just wasn't expecting you to go along with this so easily." Rossweisse said pushing her fingers together.

"Well, I'll have to wear these for the time being, y'know because you're technically my teacher at Kuoh." Kenshin said pulling his identity concealing glasses out of his pocket.

"Hm? Why? We'd just be out together." Rossweisse said.

"On a practice date." Kenshin pointed out. "We have to find out how we're gonna act together, because if we don't your grandmother's gonna know something's up."

"S-So, what you're saying is..." Rossweisse said as her face started to heat up.

"When you asked me to be your boyfriend, even if it was so your grandmother could see you with one. You might as well have just been asking for real." Kenshin said.

"...A...Aaauuu..." Rossweisse shivered.

"Come on." Kenshin said getting up and leaving the booth. They both walked up to the front counter where Hikari was waiting. "Couple of hot cocoas to go." Kenshin said handing her some money.

"OK." Hikari said. She went to the back and came back with a couple of tall cups. "Here you go, you especially bundle up Rossweisse." Hikari said, making the Valkyrie blush slightly as the two left.

"Funny that she says that, isn't the Aesir or Valhalla usually cold?" Kenshin asked.

"N-No, that's only Jotunheimr." Rossweisse said. "The rest of the territories in the Aesir vary from hot to temperate."

"Aah." Kenshin nodded. "So, what is Valhalla like anyway?" Kenshin asked.

"It's a very nice place." Rossweisse said with a fond smile. "The weather's nice, unless Thor-Sama gets into a fight with someone or someone upsets the Allfather."

"Must be hard to do given how laid back he is." Kenshin said.

"Well everyone has their own particular button." Rossweisse said.