CH:82{Onward Toward Vampire Country}

"Haa!" Yukari stabbed Kazeken at Xenovia who blocked by holding Durandal broadside and let the shot of wind carry her off. Irina took Yukari's side and slashed down at her, only to be kicked back by Miyuki.

"Not today!" Miyuki said, cocking her fist back, preparing to launch a Thunderous Dragon Fist at Irina, only to have to dodge Raynare's spear throw. She and Yukari jumped back as it exploded, making a small crater.

"Man, I know she blunted those damn things because she's not trying to kill, but they still pack a punch." Miyuki said.

"No kidding. Kenshin was able to beat her when he first got here?" Yukari said.

"Well I was weak back then. When I was first reborn I was trained hard at the Grigori Institute. It was the only thing I could leave my apartment for at first." Raynare said creating another red spear. "I'm far stronger now than I was then."

"I can see that." Yukari said. "Maybe one day they'll unfreeze Kokabiel so you can hand him his ass."

"Tchahahahahahaha!" Raynare threw her head back laughing. "Oh man! I gotta suggest that to Azazel-Sama sometime!"

"Well let's keep going." Yukari said as two sharp tendrils of water shot toward Raynare.

"Excalibur Ruler!" Xenovia shouts, leaping in front of the tendrils and making them collapse.

"Wow, you've gotten better at that, still..." Miyuki took their back. "Elemental Spear!"

"Haa!" Irina launched numerous arrows of light at the spear, knocking it off course as it was thrown.

"Che." Miyuki said.

"Hmn..." Akeno watched from above, a dark cloud forming above her with very little effort. She smiled and directed her lightning at Yukari.

"!" Yukari looked up as she saw the cloud and the lightning brewing. "Oh fu-!"

Before it could strike her a fan cut between them, spun around rapidly and deflected all the lightning around her. Akeno looked over and saw the fan fly back to Tamamo's hand, who stood in her true form. "You've gotten better, but no." Tamamo said. "I'm not letting you get a sneak attack in." She said fanning herself with a smile on her face.

"Ufufufufu~!" Akeno giggled sultrily. "I've always wondered what it might sound like if you were to start crying out." She said as the bracelets on her wrists glew and six fallen angel wings sprouted from her back.

"Hahahahaha." Tamamo laughed merrily. "Well, let's see if you can do it. The only person to ever pull off the feat was Minagi."

"Oh? Your sister? How lewd, ufufufu." Akeno giggled.

"Hahaha, I know you're just playing when you say that, but the man you love practices incest with his sisters and two. Minagi, if you ever meet her is one lustful bitch. Morals mean absolutely nothing to her, seriously. She tried to horn in on a sex session between Mom and Ragnarok for fuck's sake."

"She seems interesting, I should meet her sometime, get a few pointers." Akeno said.

"Meh, she'd tell you to carve your own path." Tamamo said. "Everyone lives, fights and fucks differently she used to say, that...or she'd make Kenshin scream herself while you watched."

"Well forget it then." Akeno said, licking her finger before it started to crackle with lightning magic.

"Hmn..." Tamamo extended her hand forward with a smile, flames igniting in her palm.

"Haa!" They both shouted as fox flame and lighting clashed in the sky.

"Lightning magic isn't the only thing I can do, ufufu." Akeno said as twin tendrils of both flame and ice shot toward Tamamo.