CH:132{Preparation for the End}

Kenshin was outside the Bael Castle knocking people left and right before both his arms got grabbed. "Grh! You think you got the bones to restrain me? !"

"They don't." A voice said as a couple of vines knocked the two devils away. Kenshin turned to see Kanon appear behind him with a smile. "Ah, my favorite flower girl." Kenshin grinned making Kanon blush. "By the way I'm doing it on purpose, making you blush I mean."

"Well, let me thank you for the compliment then." Kanon said with a smile before bringing her lips close to Kenshin's before they both were blasted by a shot of devil mana.. Kanon scowled at the offending devils. "How DARE you interrupt my kiss with my precious love interest? !" She said sending a volley of vines at them, ripping them to shreds.

"Kanon." Kenshin said.

"Hm? Yes Kenshin-kun?" Kanon asked.

Kenshin grabbed the plant ancestress by the face and slipped his tongue into her mouth. Kanon let out a delighted moan as she slipped her tongue past Kenshin's, her green body grinding against his. "He's so fucking warm! !" Kanon thought with tears of joy rolling down her face.

"You two...! You dare make out on the battlefield? !" A female devil yelled sending a battalion after them.

"Krrrhh!" Kanon growled angrily, prepared to go into her 'true form' when Kenshin grabbed her shoulder as he held Shiroi Tengoku. "Let's do this together." He said with a smile.

"Ok, but can you avoid my vines, leaves and such? I can still feel it." Kanon asked.

Kenshin smiled making Kanon blush again. "Of course, I could wouldn't hurt Kanon-Chan outside of a friendly fight!"

"Th...Thank you..." Kanon said cupping her face with a smile. "Damn it Hiruko, I think you were right to tease me about him...he's so charming!"

"Will you two stop flirting with each other and take me seriously? !"

Kenshin and Kanon turned to scowl at her. "Alright...you asked for it..."

"Katentou!" Kenshin shouted as he stabbed Shiroi Tengoku forward.

A mass of vines welled up behind Kanon who took a seat on a large pink flower that grew behind her and smirked. "Get her, Limbs of Gaia!"

Kanon's Limbs of Gaia and Kenshin's Katentou obliterated the opposing forces. Kenshin turned as Kanon leaped toward him from her seat. He extended his hand against hers as they high fived.

"We did it!" Kanon said with a wide grin.

"Hell yeah we did Kanon-Chan!" Kenshin said, matching her grin. "Also, do you really want to be one of my lovers?"

"Tamamo told me about your plans to restore the health of nature with your elemental power. Honestly Ragnarok tried to do the same thing, but he died before he could perfect it. If you do it..." Kanon smiled widely with her eyes closed. "Consider me yours for life!"

"Well I was doing it for Undine's sake, but I can add you. Tamamo laughed at me when I admitted this, but...I thought you were a beautiful flower that I wanted to preserve for all time." Kenshin said with a blushing smile.

"Aah?" Kanon said with a blush of her own before she walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"K-Kanon!" Kenshin said with a muffled tone as Kanon had hugged Kenshin between her breasts.

"Aah? !" Kanon pulled his head out of her bust with an abashed smile. "S-Sorry."

"Ah, don't worry about it. I actually liked it." Kenshin said with a nervous grin.