CH:61{On the Brink}

Tiamat, Alice, Kenshin's peerage, Rasai, Grayfia and Serafall were gathered on the southern port of Natalia. "..." Tiamat narrowed her eyes.

"?" Yukari turned her head to the Dragon Queen. "What is it? Do you feel something?"

"This feeling..." Tiamat said.

"What's going on?" Evangeline asked.

"Is Onii-Chan in danger?" Miyuki asked.

"I don't know, but I know one thing...whatever is going on over there, it's gotten Kenshin drunk with rage." Tiamat said.

"Wait, are you saying that Kenshin has gone into...?" Granberia said.

"I didn't want to assume because I didn't know if Dragon youkai had the ability, but..." Tiamat said. "This feeling is unmistakable...Kenshin has gone into what we Dragons know as Outrage."

Back on the Masouen Continent. Saji watched the four fight as everyone else worked on stabilizing Rias. "Something's not right here."

"What do you mean Saji-kun?" Tomoe asked.

"Kenshin's form, uh...our Kenshin. That's obviously his Vessel of the Elements state, but...it feels...more powerful than before." Saji said.

"..." Sona glanced at them. "You're right Saji it is strange, and I should know having seen it first hand on Mundus Magicus."

"Outrage." Vritra said.

"Vritra?" Saji asked looking at his Absorption Line, which the Dragon King was speaking through.

"The Dragon of the Elements is in his Outrage state...or rather that Vessel of the Elements technique is his Outrage State." Vritra said.

"Wait, his Outrage state, but he's used that technique before, I've read on that state. It grants a great boost in power, but in exchange it robs the dragon of the ability to think clearly." Sona said.

"It was strange, I had always wondered why a dragon would willingly go into that state, so I got in contact with the his four elemental spirits and the Spirit of Fire told me that they hold back the negative side effects from getting to him, most of them anyway, but...it seems they can't hold it all back this time." Vritra said.

"Ken...shin..."

"!" Everyone turned to Rias, who managed to speak in a very weak tone.

"Krh!" Sona scowled, turning her head back to Kenshin and Shinta's fight. "Kenshin, take him out and get back to us! Hurry!" She thought.

"Haaaa! !" Kenshin roared, clashing his blade against Shinta's.

"Gh? !" Shinta was forced back by the powerful burst of wind shooting from Kenshin's rapidly flapping wings. Kenshin slashed the Tsurugi no Kami downward and sent Shinta flying back. Kenshin held the holy sword in an iai position and shot toward Shinta. "Flash Kill Devastation Downburst!"

"? !" Shinta narrowly dodged out of the way as a large section of forest was cut down. "My only saving grace here is that while he is using Serene Mind. He's being so bloodthirsty that his attacks are easy to predict." He thought, seeing the deep, extensive line that Kenshin had cut. Into the ground.

"What's wrong? ! Can't stand up to someone who can actually fight back? !" Kenshin shouts.

"? !" Shinta's eyes widened underneath his hood as Kenshin grabbed his head and threw him into the ground.

"Haa...haa...haa..." Kenshin scowled at him. "Get up! My fury is nowhere near satisfied!"

"Come." Shinta said gesturing his Zanbatou at himself.