CH:63{A Horrible Mistake}

Previously.

"And...while I said I do not want to kill you, and that remains true, I still consider you a friend. You made my little sister cry." Kenshin said with a scowl. "I'm going to drag you back and you will apologize, even if I have to break every fucking bone in your body." He growled

"Let's see if you can do it." Vali said with a small smirk, eager to meet Kenshin's challenge.

"Fine!" Kenshin shouts. "You asked for this!" He took off at Vali

"I did, now shut up and fight!" Vali said taking off toward him.

Kenshin's Kuroi Jigoku met Vali's barrier and both of them uttered a single phrase.

"Balance...BREAK! !"

Kenshin growled as he cocked his fist, the elements surrounding it. "!" Vali's eyes widened under his helmet. "He's opening with that? !" He thought as he landed on the ground

"Four Elements Fist! Elemental Spica!" Kenshin shouts.

"Grh!" Vali powered up his barrier as Kenshin's fist collided against it. "Heh!"

"Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide!"

The elements around Kenshin's fist weakened. "With the power I took from you, I can Divide the elements now, did you forget?" Vali asked.

"Not at all! Divide this then! Ninefold Rakshasa!" Kenshin shouts.

"Grh!" Vali grunted as his armor was damaged in several places. Vali kicked at Kenshin's head. Kenshin defended, casting away Kuroi Jigoku into it's seal. He stabbed his hands toward Vali's chest one after the other, both were blocked, but he interlocked his fingers with Vali's on one hand and made a handsign. He pulled Vali in and kneed him in the chest before knocking him back, using his hand to make a second handsign before jumping back.

"Hyomenka Suimon: Water Dragon Bullets! !" Kenshin shouts, spitting out large spheres of water shaped like dragon heads that screamed toward Vali.

"Tch!" Vali jumped back as they all missed him, but created large craters in the earth. "!" Vali's eyes widened as Kuroi Jigoku stabbed into the ground in front of him connected to a black strand. He looked up and saw Kenshin coming in hot, his leg pointed out to kick him in the face. Vali grabbed Kenshin by the ankle and swung him overhead slamming him into the ground.

"Guah? !" Kenshin gasped in pain.

Vali leaped over the top of him and punched at Kenshin's throat. "Grh!" Vali grunted as Kenshin caught his fist and held him back. Kenshin redirected his fist and drove his elbow into Vali's right temple, knocking him off of him.

Vali turned and saw he was now being pursued by two Kenshin's. He blocked and diverted each of their attacks, successfully attacking them both. Both Kenshins jumped back, but Vali held his hands out to both of them.

"Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide! Divide!"

"Guh!" Kenshin fell to his knee while his clone dispelled. Vali walked up to him and lifted his head up before decking him in the side of the face. Kenshin struggled against his fist and glared. "Did you forget the power I took?"

"? !" Vali's eyes widened as the Boosted Gear appeared on Kenshin's left arm.

"Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost! Boost!"

"Transfer it to what was lost!" Kenshin said.

"Transfer!"

Kenshin raised his fist and punched Vali in the stomach, making him double over. "Your Divine Dividing's power, even with the elements inside you, mean nothing to me!" Kenshin said grabbed Vali by the face and throwing him away. He moved in hot pursuit of the Hakuryuukou. "Did you know it took sacrificing my own damn life to kill Rizevim? !"