CH:46{Full Force Perversion 3}

The day after the meeting.

Kenshin walked into Kuoh Academy, ignoring the looks he was receiving. He was wearing his Kuoh uniform top garments, but on the bottom he was wearing a pair of baggy jogging pants, green in color. Once he got inside he was approached by Sona and Tsubaki. "Kenshin-San, why are you not wearing your uniform pants?" Sona asked.

"I thought we were on a suffix-less bas- oh..." Kenshin shrugged seeing everyone around them. "For whatever reason. All my pants have holes in them...in...personal areas. I mean I don't think you'd have approved even if they were in impersonal areas."

"I see...and you didn't have anything else in black?" Tsubaki asked.

"Oddly enough, not really." Kenshin said. "I was kind of in a rush to get dressed after getting out of the bath and finding most of my pants damaged."

"Bathing...Kenshin...droplets of water rolling down his rippling torso, carved out from years of training...his lower body obscured by steam, but I can barely make out the outline of his...Dammit!" Sona thought with a blush realizing she was fantasizing again.

"You OK?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes." Sona said adjusting her glasses. "Rias said you might be late and that I should excuse it, but how are you here so soon when your pants were damaged?"

"Oh, this was Sylph's idea, and the clock was ticking so...eh." Kenshin shrugged.

"Are they at least being repaired?" Tsubaki asked.

"Yeah, Chachamaru should have it all done by the time I get home." Kenshin nodded.

"Very well, I suppose we'll over look it this one time." Sona said.

Kenshin nodded, but his nose twitched and he started sniffing. Tsubaki shirked back as he approached her. "Wh-What?"

"You smell funny." Kenshin said.

"Ah! That's rude!" Tsubaki said, looking genuinely insulted.

"I didn't say you smell bad, just...funny." Kenshin said. "Hm...if I had to place it, it would be Kiba's scent when he's sweating. We spar often and my nose is sensitive...I take it you were having a spar with him..like say...yesterday? Cause your scents are mixed together, that's why you just smell funny."

Tsubaki froze, her face lighting up. "U-Uhm...Y-Yes! That's exactly what we were doing, just enjoying a spar. I-I'm sure if you smelled him, he'd smell a little like me." She said with a nervous laugh.

"?" Sona glanced at her queen curiously.

Kenshin closed his eyes with an exasperated expression. "OK, no need to get all defensive...anyway. Be seein' you." Kenshin said waving them off before turning and walking toward his classroom.

"Tsubaki...I have a question." Sona said.

"What is it?" Tsubaki asked.

"Just why were you wearing one of Kiba-kun's shirts when I came to your room this morning?" Sona said.

"...U-Uhm...What's that Saji? ! You need my help, Coming!" Tsubaki shouted down the hall, seeing Saji approaching before dragging him off.

"Huh...?" Sona said with a bewildered expression.

Meanwhile, Kenshin sat down as his desk. "So you found a pair of pants?" He glancing over at Issei who was the one to talk.

"Yeah, it's weird though, who would go all slasher flick on my pants." Kenshin said.

"Yeah, Yukari was surprised as well." Issei said.

"Ufufufufufu..." Sylph giggled quietly to herself.