CH:113{Yama's Deadly Trickery}

At the same time as Yukari and Kenshin's battle against RyuuTaisho.

"Haaaa!" Heinrich roared as he slashed Angel Halo down at Yama. "Earth Rumbling Decapitation!"

"!" Yama raised the handle of his scythe to block it as Heinrich drove him backward. "Hahahaha. I gotta hand it to ya Hein, you've certainly got a lot of spunk and determination for someone who WANTS to die!"

"Hrgh..." Heinrich scowled. "I won't die unless I drag your ass down with me!"

Yama smirked as the three sixes appeared on his eyelids and forehead. "Well then...I'll hold you to that."

"Then come on!" Heinrich shouted as he rushed Yama.

"Heh!" Yama turned his scythe downward and slashed upward as Heinrich lunged toward. "Reaper Slice!"

"!" Heinrich immediately diverted his own slash and blocked Yama's attack.

"Hahaha! Reaper Blast!" Yama shouted extending his hand toward Heinrich, expelling a gray energy at him.

"G-Grrhhh!" Heinrich surrounded himself in the elements as he was blasted back.

"Oh? That has to be a lot more tiring without the spirits. How many times can you do that before my curse of Death takes you." Yama smirked.

"I will do it as many times as I need to, you monster. No matter how many times I have to do it." Heinrich growled.

"Heh, well come on then!" Yama smirked.

Heinrich rushed and slashed. "Lightning Sword Flash!" He shouted, slicing through Yama.

"Aagh!" Yama gasped out...before his image disappeared.

"Huh? !" Heinrich said before the blade of Yama's scythe ripped through his back and out of his stomach. "Krh? !" He looked back.

"Heheheheh. Sorry Heiny-boya, but this old man is a master of illusion magic." Yama said before ripping his scythe out of Heinrich's torso.

"K-Kkkhhh..." Heinrich growled as he turned and slashed Angel Halo at his neck.

"Ahaha~! That's more death aura for you. I gotta ask, how does it feel?" Yama asked with a gleeful tone. "Everyone I've used it on has either been immune, died too quickly or I had to kill too quickly."

"Y-You insane bastard." Heinrich growled, holding his hand over his stomach.

"Hahahaha!" Yama cackled.

"Hhhhrrrrggghhh!" Heinrich growled, rushing Yama.

"Bloodstorm Revolution!" Yama shouted, creating a sphere of slashes that Heinrich tried to block as the Shinigami rose in the air.

"A-Aaagghh!" Heinrich cried out before growling at Yama. "Ninefold Rakshasa!"

"Heh...I was able to track my brothers movements with the elements...you think this bothers me? !" Yama said blocking each and everyone of Heinrich's slashes.

"Tch!" Heinrich was thrown back and rushed Yama again, his eyes filled with rage.

"Unholy Maelstrom!" Yama shouted slashing his scythe downed creating a twisting, blading twister of water to slash into Heinrich.

"You...bastard!" Heinrich growled after he landed.

"Did you not expect me to share at least some of the elemental powers my brother possessed? I just combined them with my own ki!" Yama said with a smirk as he held his hand outward. "Explosion!"