CH:104{The Puppet Master}

"Aaaaaahhh!" Yukari cried out as she was batted through a building looking a bit damaged.

"Haa...haa...haa...You're doing well Yukari-San!" Setsuna said, looking damaged herself.

"Hah." Yukari walked out of the destroyed building. "Haa! So are you! Though I'm doing better!"

"Hmhmhmhmhmhahahah!" Setsuna laughed. "I wonder about that, you brother lover!"

Yukari's eyes widened as she dodged an arc of lightning rushed past her. She glared competitively. "Wow, not holding back huh?"

"Against you, that would be dangerous." Setsuna said.

The two clashed several times before locking against each other. "You've gotten better." Yukari said. "Did Ialda make you train?"

"No...this and being with Ojo-...Kono-Chan were the only things that relaxed me." Setsuna said glancing away.

"Wait...she...she didn't torture you all did she?" Yukari asked.

"..." Setsuna glanced away with a despairing look.

"...That...bitch!" Yukari growled out.

"Hmn..." Setsuna smiled. "I'm so sorry to worry you Yukari-San...but Kono-Chan and I are fine, honestly."

Power exploded out of Yukari as she started to drive Setsuna back. "Don't lie to me! You're obviously not! I'll...I'll make that fucking bitch pay if it's the last thing I DO!"

"..." Setsuna closed her eyes as her body struggled against Yukari. A pair of tear trails rolling down her cheeks. "Thank you...so much...my dear friend...Yukari Tsuki."

"!" Yukari's eyes squeezed shut as she slashed downward, batting Setsuna backward.

Asia and Konoka's eyes widened at this. "Yukari-San..." Asia said with a tearful gaze.

"Ken-kun was our friend, so obviously we became fast friends with Yukari-Chan and Miyuki-Chan...this has to be tearing Yukari-Chan apart." Konoka said wiping the tears from of her eyes.

A figure landed between Yukari and Setsuna as she was revealed to be rather unharmed. "H-Hey! Granberia!" Yukari said.

"Go Yukari!" Granberia called out. "I'll handle her. It's obvious that fighting her is affecting you."

"Krh..." Yukari growled.

"I know how it feels. Fighting someone who is a dear friend to you." Granberia said. "That's why I'm stepping in. Besides, you have personal business with Ialda Baoth, go settle it!"

Yukari's eyes widened a bit, but she smirked. "Just be careful Granberia. She knows demon slaying arts!"

Granberia smirked as Yukari took off. "Please, you're acting like this is the first time I've dealt with an exorcist."

Meanwhile Miyuki was dodging various strikes from Ku Fei. "What was that about beating me one handed? !" Ku Fei balked with a laugh.

"Damn..." Miyuki growled, her free arm feeling numb from the various strikes it had endured.

"Seems you bit off more than you could chew, Miyuki-Chan~!" Ku Fei said as she appeared in front of Miyuki, slapping her left hand on her right forearm, launching a blast of ki out of her fist, into Miyuki's body.

"G-Gah!" Miyuki gasped out, jumping back holding her stomach with a glare.

"Heh!" Ku Fei rushed her with a hungry, yet unwilling smirk.

A pool of blue slime welled up and protected Miyuki as it wrapped around Ku Fei. "Eh? ! Awawawawa? !" Ku Fei said as she suddenly felt herself unable to move.