CH:72{Down with Sickness}

"Kenshin? !" Issei said.

"What the hell? ! Get out of my way!" Irina seethed.

"No." Kenshin said. "She's done nothing to you, stand down."

"She killed Issei and Asia!" Irina said. "She messed with Issei's heart!"

"You think I don't realize that?" Kenshin said before swinging Kuroi Jigoku upward, cutting Irina's light sword in half. "Still the fact remains that she's done nothing to you. You are taking the first shot and I can't have that."

"Wait...O-Onii-Sama you mentioned that Irina-San would be angering Azazel-Sensei if she did this." Asia said.

"Yeah, what do you mean by that?" Irina said with narrowed eyes.

"Who do you think brought this Stripper Angel back?" Kenshin asked.

Raynare chucked a vase at Kenshin's head on an impulse, Kenshin dodged it. "!" She shirked back as Kenshin turned to her with a scowl.

"I'm trying to save your ass here, do that again and I'm going to let Irina make you her bitch." Kenshin said.

"R-Right." Raynare said.

"So Azazel brought her back? How?" Irina said.

"Homunculus Project, now if you have any other complaints, direct them to Azazel." Kenshin said. "Oh, and if for whatever reason, she decides to come at you, you're within your rights to fight back...and you." He turned back to Raynare. "Seems you're allowed to leave. The one thing Azazel was hoping to avoid right away has happened." Kenshin teleported away.

"..." Irina grunted angrily and turned away, walking toward the door. She took a few moments to calm herself before taking her doorknob and walking out of the room.

"W-Wait." Raynare said as Issei and Asia turned slowly to follow.

"..." Asia stopped.

"...I don't have a damn thing to say to you." Issei growled as he left.

"..." Asia turned to Raynare.

"..." Raynare bowed her head, a morose look on her face.

"Raynare-Sam-" Raynare cut her off.

"Please...call me anything but that...I don't deserve such a respectful title." Raynare said. "Call me by name...call me scum, filth, bitch...I don't care...I deserve it."

"...Why are you so sad?" Asia asked.

"Because I know he hates me." Raynare said.

"Issei-San?" Asia said. "...Well..you did kill him after stringing him along."

"I know..." Raynare said, her head bowing further.

"..." Asia's expression softened, seeing dripping coming from the Fallen Angel's eyes.

"He has every right to. Even though Kokabiel put me up to it, I still could have went to Azazel-Sama..." Raynare said, her voice coming out shaky.

"...Um...well, why don't you tell me what happened?" Asia said. "I feel like I should know your side of the story."

"Asia...but I..." Raynare said looking up at her, surprised.

"I've always tried to see the good in people." Asia said with a smile.

"..." Raynare stared at her silently, but soon smiled gratefully and began explaining what happened from her point of view.

Meanwhile Kenshin appeared in Azazel's apartment where he was working on a Sacred Gear. "What is it?" Azazel said.