CH:105{For His Sake!}

In the conference chamber of Lucifer Castle. Sirzechs, Serafall, Ajuka, Falbium, Azazel, Michael Zeoticus, Venerana, Grayfia, Millicas and Sun Wukong were surrounded in the table in shock.

"She did what to Kenshin's family...?" Serafall said.

"The Dimensional Gap...but that means...?" Michael said.

"D-Damn..." Falbium said with wide eyes.

Sirzechs looked over at where Azazel was sitting only to find him gone.

Azazel had left the room silently. He opened a communication circle. "Hey, Vali."

"Oh? Azazel? I know you've been talking to the other leaders, but I didn't expect a call." Vali said. "What do you want?"

"I need you to go into the Dimensional Gap with your team. I know you can do it." Azazel said

"Interesting. What would be the reason for that?" Vali said.

Azazel let out a sigh. "Kenshin's family is there."

"Shouldn't he be able to get them out then?" Vali asked.

"No, Kenshin's currently fighting a being known as Ialda Baoth. She's the being that was controlling Hottan the last time we were on Mundus Magicus. That was controlling Negi Springfield until recently."

"Wait, Kenshin's back on Mundus Magicus?" Vali asked.

"Yes, Ialda somehow brought it to this dimension...listen Vali...I know you and her aren't like that anymore, but Miyuki's in danger in the Dimensional Gap. She and her sister weren't looking so good when Ialda sent them there."

"..." Vali went silent on the other end. "It's true that we don't share the same feelings for one another anymore, but...she's still important to me."

"Vali?" Azazel said.

"Who's all there?" Vali asked. "Besides Miyuki."

"Her sister Yukari, her mother Hikari, and her father Ryuushin...don't ask." Azazel said.

"Hrm...I see. That might tire Arthur out so I'll take the whole team." Vali said. "Besides, Miyuki aside. It'd be a shame for you to lose your love interest too." Vali said as he cut the connection.

"Heh. Cheeky brat." Azazel said with a smile.

Meanwhile with Luka. The half soul of Kenshin was still reeling from what he'd been told. "They've all...been sent to the Dimensional Gap? No...I...I only barely survived before I landed in Makai...Miyuki...Yukari...Mom..." Luka thought.

"Hahahaha!" Ialda laughed. "I love that look on your face right now. The pain is delicious." Ialda said with a smirk.

"Dad was already going to go back to the Pure World after this...but if he gets swallowed by the void...he's done for good! He won't even be reincarnated!" Luka thought, his facial expression growing worse and fearful.

"Hmn." Ialda chuckled softly, enjoying the pain Luka was in.

"Yukari...Miyuki...I'm so sorry...I couldn't protect you!" Luka thought.

"Are you done?" Ialda asked.

"Mom...this me...never got to know you...I...I..." Luka thought.

"Haa...Ok I'm bored now." Ialda said.

"Dad...we...we killed you twice...and you still kept coming to protect us." Luka thought.

"Haaa!" Ialda shouted, sending her bladed mantle after him.

"HRRRGGH!" Luka growled angrily, as an aura of fire burned around him.