CH:80{Prepare For The Void}

In Transylvania

Carmilla Faction Territory.

Azazel was sitting on the second floor terrace of a cafe in a foggy village in the Carmilla Faction's territory. "Haaa...it's only been a few days, but I already miss Hikari's cooking." He sighed out. He looked down at the people moving in the street, wearing thick clothes to protect themselves from the noontime sun overhead. "Funny, it's noon, but there's still fog. Must be magical then." Azazel mused to himself. "Fuck it's boring here though. Sucks worse that I timed my arrival like an idiot and Lady Carmilla was in a meeting."

Azazel looked up at the sky for a moment before looking back down, realizing he wasn't alone on the terrace anymore. A young woman with maroon hair tied in a facing down pineapple style, wearing glasses over her chestnut brown eyes was across the terrace. She wore a tattered beige mage's cloak and a black martial artist's gi. "!" Azazel blinked, making sure he was seeing this correctly. "What? Did Yama send you here to take me down?"

"..." She turned to him and approached, sitting down across from him. "Hello, Azazel-San."

"...Negi Springfield." Azazel nodded. "Last time I saw you, you turned Kenshin into a shell of himself, mostly because he refused to raise his hands against you again."

"..." Negi looked down at the tea she was drinking with a solemn gaze.

"I'm confused...why aren't you trying to kill me?" Azazel asked. "I mean don't get me wrong, I'd prefer a dialogue to a battle, but isn't Yama controlling you?"

"The apparatus isn't for me." Negi said.

"It's not?" Azazel asked.

"Yes...and I'm sure Yukari-San is close to figuring this out for herself." Negi said. "The one it's for is currently resting. I can resist her at times, hence how I'm here talking to you."

"Her?" Azazel asked.

"Ialda." Negi clarified. "I've yet to figure out what she is, but I know one thing..."

"Being?" Azazel said.

"She is far more powerful than Hottan was." Negi said.

"Great..." Azazel drawled.

"I've sent a message along to Tertium already. He's doing his research on her in Mundus Magicus." Negi said.

"Well I'll see what I can find from this end. Kenshin's got the Rikudou intelligence stores I can look into." Azazel said.

"I see." Negi said. "If it comes down to it, he knows how to break Asuna-San from her seal."

"She came up a lot in the stuff I was reading when we were at Mundus Magicus the first time, but who is she?" Azazel said.

"She was Hottan's daughter...Hottan's and an unknown woman." Negi said. "She was born with an innate ability called the 'White of Mars' also more commonly dubbed as Magic Cancel."

"Whoa Whoa Whoa." Azazel said. "Magic Cancel? Like Kenshin's Kuroi Jigoku's Holy Cancel, but for all magic?"

"I don't know if it would work on your brand of magic. It might just be limited to Mundus Magicus' brand. Though she is still susceptible to illusions, and I think pure elemental magic would also work on her as they would technically be part of the environment." Negi said. "Her name is Asuna Kagurazaka, but her real, full name is Asuna Vesperina Theotanasia Entheofushia."

"So if we ended up having to fight her, break out an illusionist or go to Dulio or Kenshin if he's got his external mastery up." Azazel snorted.

"Well I don't think you'll have to." Negi said.