CH:73{The Future In Laws}

"Sooo...why is it Kiba, Issei and I are the only ones here?" Kenshin asked as they stood in a hallway, next to a door with Venerana in front of them.

"Because I want you to clean up this room here." Venerana said. "You will all be compensated."

"Mother!" Everyone turned to find Rias running up to them.

"Enough Rias, your room is getting cluttered, badly." Venerana said as they entered.

"Whoa." Issei said seeing the sheer volume of things in her room.

"Hm..." Kenshin said.

"A coat from the Shinsengumi...a mini replica of the Tokyo Tower...several wood bear carvings." Issei said.

"...I didn't want you all seeing this messy room of mine." Rias said.

"Hold up...I've been in your room, and it looked nothing like this." Kenshin said.

"Well..." Rias said.

"She led you to a guest room she passed off as hers." Venerana stated simply making Rias slump in defeat.

"Would you let me take a whack a decluttering this room?" Kenshin asked.

"You think you can do a better job than our maids?" Venerana asked.

"...Good point." Kenshin said.

Kiba walked toward the door with some of the wooden bears. "Seeing as there is multiple bears should I get rid of some of them."

"W-Wait, Kiba I gave each and every one of those a-"

"We only need the one, get rid of the rest." Venerana interrupted sternly.

"OK, sorry Chief." Kiba said as he carried them out. Rias called out their names with tears in her eyes.

"...I still kind of don't see the problem here." Kenshin said as he took a handful of the bears. "I mean with all due respect you live in a mansion. What's the harm in having your daughter's private room cluttered with her trinkets from Japan."

"I see the point you're trying to make Kenshin, seeing as according to your own mother, you're basically a walking storage unit, but let me make a counter point." Venerana said. "First it's this room, then two rooms, then four...then eight..." She trailed off.

"I see..." Kenshin said seeing her point. He glanced over and saw Issei eying the Gremory Matriarch's chest and let out a quiet sigh. "It really does not matter who they're with, they got nice breasts? Issei's starin'." He thought.

Grayfia entered the room and gave them a hand. "By the way, we'd also like you to sort out the payments that was received from doing Devil's work. The payments is in underground treasury." She said.

"Got it!" Kenshin, Kiba and Issei said.

(break)

"Jeez..." Kenshin said after Issei, he and Kiba finished sorting things out. They had to call in some backup as there was a lot to sort out.

"Have some tea Issei-San." Asia said as she placed a cup in front of the tired Sekiryuutei.

"Haa...Thanks." Issei said. "Jeez, I wonder if all the nobles have storages like this."

"Likely." Kenshin said as Tamamo brought him a tea. "Thanks Tamamo."

"Uh huh." Tamamo said. "Seriously, how did they let things get this out of whack. Maouzyou's storage never gets cluttered."

"Probably because it keeps getting raided by corrupt rulers every few generations." Alma Elma said.

"Haa...don't remind me." Tamamo facepalmed.