CH:75{Anxiousness}

From where we last left off.

Kenshin finally exited the VIP room and was immediately pulled into a training session by Issei and Kiba while everyone headed off to the Gremory Mansion.

"Right now, I can't even go into Triana and True Queen. I've been having days like this, even back in Makai." Issei said.

"Well I guess Ddraig must have used too much of his power to keep you tied to the Scale Mail. He does need to conserve his power, albeit subconsciously." Kiba said.

"Man though, you didn't use it much, but the power from the Garm is just insane." Issei said. "I can feel the pressure of it from here."

"I didn't use it much because I can't, the power consumption is massive. Just swinging it around drains me." Kiba said looking at the Garm that was stabbed into the ground. It's also a dragon slayer, so much so that Azazel-Sensei has me keep it in an alternate space during usual times. It feels like a poison to people like you and Kenshin-kun."

"..." Kenshin didn't respond to his name coming up.

"Well what about your other swords?" Issei asked, trying to ignore the eerie silence coming from Kenshin.

"They're all fine swords, but they're all cursed. Siegfried, not only was he unable to use the Garm for long because of his dragon type Sacred Gear, each time he used the others it shortened certain things about him. Either he was experimented on at the warrior training institute, or he was never planning on living very long." Kiba said, before chugging his sports drink.

Along with them was Granberia and Xenovia. "I tried touching that damn thing and instantly regretted it." Granberia said pointing at the Garm.

"Well yeah, you're a humanoid dragon." Issei said.

"The term is dragonkin." Granberia corrected.

"Aah." Issei nodded.

"I couldn't even touch Kiba when his troopers were wielding those swords. I guess I never realized how weak I am against attacks out of my range." Xenovia said.

"I have the same weakness, but not really." Granberia said. "I'm a close range fighter who uses both power and technique."

"Then maybe you could give me a hand with her." Kiba asked.

"I'll do what I can, but at the same time, each warrior is allowed to have his or her own fighting style." Granberia shrugged.

"And I'm not trying to change that, it's just I'm trying to help her work on her weaknesses." Kiba said.

"Though if you keep this up Xenovia, you're going to become a self proclaiming swordswoman." Irina said, also having been standing in the training room, working on her own training.

"Oh shut up you self proclaiming angel." Xenovia said.

"I am an angel!" Irina fumed before turning to Issei. "You agree Issei-kun, as my childhood friend, you think I'm a real angel, don't you?" Irina said.

"Well..." Issei said sparing a glance at Kenshin who still had not said a word.

"Oh, so you're a self proclaiming childhood friend now." Xenovia said with a laugh.

"Gaaah! It's not self proclaiming if it's true!" Irina said, snapping at Xenovia.

While the two argue Issei looked around. They weren't the only ones in the training room. Both peerages in full were in the room, doing their own things in groups, same with Sextum and Ravel, while Alice was in the dining room of the mansion. However Issei noticed a few of them look over at Kenshin as well. "Hmm..." Issei reached down and grabbed a rock and hucked it at Kenshin.