CH:31{The Thousand Blades of Truth}

Free Trade City, Granicus.

One of Kazumi's camera drones scanned around the city. "Have you found him yet?" Yukari asked.

"Not yet." Kazumi said.

"Try one of the bars." Hikari said. "Jack was always a boozehound."

"Alright." Kazumi said. "...Aaaaannnnd found him. He's currently face down in a puddle of what I hope is just rum about...Chachamaru how far would you say this bar is?"

"It's close to the center of Granicus. We are currently at the northern edge." Chachamaru said. "We should proceed south and he should be to the west of us."

"Right, let's go then." Sirzechs said.

The group proceeded. Rias glanced over at Yukari. "What do you think we can expect?" She asked.

"You want a straight up answer?" Yukari asked. Rias nodded. "Unless your brother can cram a destruction orb in Rakan's ass like he said...we might be screwed."

"Is this Jack Rakan really as tough as you claim?" Rias asked.

"He is." Yukari said. "Miyuki fought him alongside Negi, and I fought him alongside Kenshin, right now we don't have either of those two with us, and in the case of both of those fights...it wasn't an outright victory for us. In fact Kenshin's only ever been able to fight him to a draw by himself."

"That's before he got his power upgraded however." Hikari said. "I think now Ken-Chan would be able to win, but it would be difficult."

"He's as strong as I am, let's put it like that." Evangeline said.

"But aren't you Kenshi-" Rias was cut off.

"Mutation Piece." Yukari said. "Evangeline's bishop piece is a mutation. Makes sense, Evangeline's capable of a lot."

"By the way." Evangeline glanced over at Gasper. "Why does your vampire act so meek?"

"It's a long story." Rias said.

"Hmph, later then." Evangeline said.

The group soon came upon the bar Rakan was passed out in front of, Yukari walked over to him, grabbed the half full bottle of rum in his hands and poured it all over his face. "Wake up you perverted gorilla."

"Huh?" Rakan said before vanishing. He reappeared a short distance away holding a red pair of panties. "Oh, heya Yukari. Nice choice in color today." He said.

Yukari furrowed her brow as she snapped her fingers, putting on a new pair. "Not even two seconds in and you've already swiped my underwear."

"Not just yours." Rakan said holding up his left arm, showing multiple pairs of underwear of varying degrees of coverage.

"Eeeehhh? !" Issei gaped.

"What? !" Rias said holding her skirt down.

"Ara ara, he's so quick." Akeno said.

"Ugh..." Evangeline facepalmed.

"Unbelievable..." Grayfia muttered.

"Not again...!" Serafall whined.

"No way...!" Sona said.

"...I must still be drunk because I could swear I saw sausage and eggs under one of these." Rakan muttered.

"Noooo! My underwear's gone!" Gasper whined.

"Perverted gorilla..." Koneko muttered.

"So fast..." Xenovia said.