CH:125{Under the Full Moon}

Kenshin, Draco, Tamamo and Yukari were walking toward a specific location in the woods they had settled in. It had been a day since the various battles they'd all been in. "Tamamo, not that I mind, but why'd you spare her." Kenshin asked.

"I figured we could work her over for answers on the location of Agreas." Tamamo said.

"I don't know...she was willing to die to kill not only Azazel, but you." Yukari said.

"I gotta agree Tamamo." Draco said.

"I know, I just have a hunch is all." Tamamo said as they arrived.

"So this is what you kept me alive for." The group of four arrived to see Katerea Leviathan chained to a tree.

"..." Kenshin stared at her. "I see the healing we administered took well. It restored your health and beauty back to their original levels."

"Krh..." Katerea growled before turning to Tamamo. "You fox bitch...why didn't you just kill me?"

"Because we need information from you." Kenshin said blasting her with a slight burst of Serene Conqueror.

"? !" Katerea's eyes widened in fear before she growled. "Tell me what you did to Creusarey first! He was sent to fight you, and you're still alive."

"Him?" Kenshin asked. "I killed him."

"? !" Katerea's eyes widened in shock...and from what Kenshin could tell was despair.

"...Was he important to you?" Draco asked.

"..." Katerea remained silent.

"Answer the question." Yukari said going to attack a random part of her body when Kenshin raised his hand and waved her off. Yukari nodded and stepped back.

"You two were lovers weren't you?" Kenshin asked.

"? !" Katerea looked up at Kenshin wide eyes, as tears slowly began to well up.

Kenshin closed his eyes. "I see...I'm sorry."

"..." Katerea looked down as tears dripped from her face. "Did...Did he...at least go without pain?"

"Yes." Kenshin said. "I instantly decapitated him...he felt little."

Katerea nodded. "I see...thank you...that puts my heart at peace." She said. "But did you really have to kill him?"

"I don't like killing if it's unnecessary..." Kenshin said with narrowed eyes. "Whether it's for the world's survival or my family's survival. Would Creusarey had stopped his ways when I defeated him without killing him?"

"No..." Katerea said. "...Honestly...I've never been that committed to Lord Rizevim's plan. It just didn't make sense..."

"What is that about?" Tamamo asked.

"It happened after your battle with Loki, the Norse God of Mischief. Rizevim caught wind of a being known as the Chichigami. When we did some research on that he'd declare war on the beings there."

"Wait, are you serious? !" Draco said.

"Calm down." Kenshin said. "How do you know about this Katerea? Our battle with Loki happened well after your death."

"Rizevim expected us to live past our battles with you all." Katerea said. "He filled us in."

"Tch..." Kenshin said. "Well if we at least kill him before then we can just dissociate from him saying we don't want to go to war. Trihexa must be his weapon for that then. He'll destroy this world by having it fight Great Red and go to war with them."