CH:4{Arrival of the Phoenix}

Kenshin shot out of his front door where Rias was waiting impatiently for him. "Aren't you usually up earlier than this?" Rias asked.

Kenshin glanced up at the sky. "Sorry, I had a weird dream that I guess kinda stretched on for awhile."

"?" Rias glanced curiously at him. "What about exactly?"

"Ah..." Kenshin said. "Better not say anything." He thought.

"Agreed." Issei said.

"Kenshin?" Rias asked.

"Ah, you know what...I forgot what it was about." Kenshin said.

"Oh, was it a good one? I hate it when that happens." Rias said.

"It was alright." Kenshin said. "Best one I've had in awhile, not counting the one I had before I fought the Dragon God." He thought.

"Oh, well that's good at least." Rias said, smiling at him. "Come on."

"Yup." Kenshin said following her through Kuoh. "So what's brought this on?"

"We're going to begin training today." Rias said. "We'll start with physical training."

"Um...for Issei I'm assuming?" Kenshin asked.

"No for you as well." Rias said.

Kenshin shrugged. "Alright."

(break)

A little while later.

"4,997, 4,998, 4,999, 5,000." Kenshin said, doing pushups with Rias laying on him.

"Uuuwaahh! I can feel her breasts pressed up against our backs, and feel them jiggle every time you push up!" Issei gushed.

"Shut up..." Kenshin thought.

"Five thousand, I must say that is impressive, considering the fact you seem to be built for speed." Rias said hopping off of him so he could get up.

"Please." Kenshin said. "The things my old master had me do were a lot harder than this. Now put a giant boulder on my back and have me do this, and maybe I'll break more of a sweat." "Push ups aren't really a power exercise unless you put more weight on you than you actually weigh."

"Whoa...could I possibly do the same as you...uhm...minus the boulder?" Issei asked.

"Probably not." Kenshin thought. "Yeah it's my body we're using, but you have no idea how to control my strength. Muscle memory and all that stuff, between you and me it's all different."

"Something up?" Rias asked.

"Oh, Issei was just wondering if he could replicate my strength." Kenshin said.

"Could he?" Rias asked.

"No, probably not." Kenshin said before giving her the same explanation he just gave Issei. "I don't think I have to say that my body build is better than what his was. He was a student, and I trained every day. For him it'd be like piloting a fighter jet with no prior experience." "I'd be having the same problems if the reverse of our situation happened. Fighting with strength that just isn't there and all. Depending on how long we're together like this, he'll learn eventually."

"I see." Rias said. "So I should be working with him instead of you then."

"Indeed." Kenshin nodded. "But it's not really all that necessary, I have other ways of speeding up his muscle memory to match mine."

"But how will you keep in shape if I do decide to go that route?" Rias asked.

"I'll be fine." Kenshin said waving her off.