CH:99{Let Us Help You}

Kenshin was standing in the deck of the ship when he was approached by Sairaorg. "So, Kenshin you actually managed to beat that Nagi fellow huh?"

"Whoever that is." Kenshin shrugged. "I guess I did, why? Was he a difficult opponent?"

"He able to defeat me and two of your servants, Yukari and Evangeline by himself." Sairaorg said. "He was extremely powerful. I see why you hailed him as being in the Satan class." Sairaorg punched his left fist. "I could tell as we fought, he's the kind of man who trained himself to the bone. If someone like that can be that strong, then I just know I can get stronger myself."

"I dunno, you look pretty strong already Beefcake." Kenshin snickered. "But keep at it...also...please don't call them that..."

"Hm? Yukari and Evangeline? Oh...that's right when you had your memories you never liked referring to them like that." Sairaorg nodded. "My apologies...anyway, would you like to spar to pass the time?" He asked.

"Uhh...my body feels really sore, I probably wouldn't be much of a challenge right now." Kenshin said with a nervous grin.

"Well, alright. Let me know if you change your mind." Sairaorg said patting him on the arm with a grin.

Kenshin watched Sairaorg walk away. "Seems like a cool dude." Kenshin said. "Nngh!" He grunted as his left arm tensed up. "Wh-What the hell? Why is my arm hurting so much..owowowowowow..."

"Kenshin?" He turned to find Rias approaching him.

"H-Hey." Kenshin said with a strained look.

"Are you OK?" Rias asked with a worried look

"Y-Yeah, my left arm just won't quit tensing up." Kenshin said with a strained smile.

"..." Rias looked down at it, being reminded about it transforming into a dragon's arm not long ago. "Here, I'll take you to Akeno, she'll be able to help you."

"OK." Kenshin nodded as they walked. "Um...hey Rias...can I ask you something?"

"Of course...anything." Rias said with a smile.

"We're...supposed to be engaged, but...I...I can't remember anything about you..." Kenshin said. "But..I feel like whenever you look at me you appear saddened..." Kenshin said. "...Was it...forced...are...are you...glad you met me?"

"..." Rias went silent.

Kenshin reached over and grabbed her shoulders. "Please...I have to know...whenever I see you looking sad like that...it's like, something's squeezing my heart."

Rias responded by embracing him tightly. "Idiot...there's no way I wouldn't be glad I met you...when your memories come back...you'll understand fully." Rias said before kissing him on the cheek.

"!" Kenshin looked at her with tears in the corners of his eyes. "...I wish...I could remember you...and your love..."

"Hmn...you will, I promise." Rias said

"Well...if you say so..." Kenshin said as they separated, he grinned widely. "It...felt really good to..." Kenshin blushed and looked away "I mean...to have your lips press against my cheek and all." He said scratching his other cheek.

"..." Rias stared at him. "Is he...shy?" Rias closed her eyes and giggled before leaning inward. "I'll do it as many times as you want...and I won't limit it to just cheeks either." She whispered into his ear.

"U-Uhm..I wouldn't want to take up too much of your time." Kenshin said waving his hands as he backed away.

"It wouldn't be a bother." Rias said, her eyes narrowed a bit, licking her lips subtly.