CH:37{Arrival at Kyoto}

Kenshin sat at the back of the train car they were in looking out the window. "I know these things are fast, but I am soooooo bored!"

Across from him sat Xenovia and Yukari while and empty seat was right next to him. Issei and Irina were seated at the front with Matsuda and Motohama.

"If you're bored how about we play I Spy Kenshin-Chan?" Sylph asked.

"OK, I Spy with my little miscolored eyes, something blurry." Kenshin thought looking out the window.

"Ah...oh come on Kenshin-Chan that's too easy!" Sylph whined.

"Sorry Sylph, but I don't feel like playing a kid's game." Kenshin thought.

"Mou...Alright." Sylph said.

"What I want to do is smoke...can't do that...drink...can't do that either, fight someone strong...eh, Issei's strong, but not strong willed, or get frisky." Kenshin thought.

"Oh ho? Is someone giving into their perversion?" Salamander asked.

"What can I say? I got the taste for the erotic back." Kenshin sighed mentally. "For now anyway."

"Can I ask the four of you something?" Ophis said to the Yonseirei.

"Huh?" They replied.

"Why do you choose to look like that?" Ophis asked. "You, a fairy." She pointed to Sylph. "You, a pettan." Points to Gnome. "You, a Slimy Mermaid." Points at Undine. "And you, a flaming nudist."

"Because fairies are fun! I can change my size if that's what you're curious about!" Sylph said.

Gnome pointed to Sylph and nodded as if to say. "Same."

"Of course, you're forces of nature given form." Ophis said.

Gnome closed her eyes and mumbled something. Sylph spoke for her. "Gnomey says it's because no one would suspect someone in her present form of doing anything suspicious...oh and she likes it."

(whack!)

"Aaah!" Sylph yelped as Gnome smacked her.

"I can shift between slime and flesh at will as well as a mermaid fin and legs." Undine said. "I was just born as a slime mermaid."

"And you?" Ophis asked Salamander.

"Clothes are too damn restricting." Salamander said. "It's so much easier to move around with nothing on."

Kenshin chimed in. "OK Ophis, answer them this. Why have you chosen to look like a loli?"

"Like I told you when I appeared before you in that mature form. I'm just trying things out." Ophis said. "Thousands of years ago I was an old man."

"Alright..." Kenshin and the Yonseirei said.

Kenshin glanced over seeing someone sit next to him. "What is it Xenovia?" He asked.

"I just wanted to tell you something because you're technically the leader if anything goes awry." Xenovia said. "I did not bring Durandal with me, I am presently unarmed."

"...Might I ask why?" Kenshin asked.

"Well, I sent it to the Orthodox Church through the channels in Heaven. They have a way of suppressing Durandal's offensive aura." Xenovia said. "They're basically going to reforge it." She sighed. "To suppress Durandal's offensive aura without diminishing it's offensive capabilities is something that caught my interest, but it's ironic that I can't do it myself as Durandal's owner...how can I call myself a Knight, am I better off dead..Oh lo-aah..!" She gasped as Kenshin flicked her on the forehead.