CH:58{Reclamation Process}

A few days after Tiamat's defeat.

"So, Tiamat is on our side now, that's what you're saying?" Akatama said as the Knights, Cardinals, Serafall, Grayfia, Sona, Akeno, and Miyuki met with Kenshin and Alice. Akeno was acting as Azazel's rep and Rias' as neither were present.

"Yeah." Kenshin said. "Where's Rias and Azazel by the way?"

"Azazel brought back some of the crap from the lab and he's doing personal research on it while he waits for his 'guys' to come and get the rest of it." Inutora said. "He left the report on this meeting to Akeno there."

"And Rias?" Sona asked. "It's odd that she'd miss the meeting."

"I stopped by her room, but there wasn't an answer. She wasn't there. I checked the room." Miyuki said.

"..." Kenshin furrowed his brow and went into thought. "It's...probably nothing, but...what is this pit of uneasiness I'm feeling in my stomach..."

"Kenshin?" Tamamo said. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah." Kenshin said. "So, we've taken and successfully defended Grangold. With Lord Grangold's permission. We are using it as our new base of operations. Now, what do we do about the rest of the Gold Region?"

"Like I said, I am going to Murasaki Village to liberate it." Bureijin said.

"You aren't going alone." Kenshin said. "You will lead a force along with you, and Alma seeing as your race is also in trouble, you are going with him."

"Very well." Alma said.

"When this meeting is over you two go out and prepare, ask some people to go along with you and the force you take." Alice ordered.

"Yes Lady Alipheese." Bureijin and Alma said.

"Next, the violent youkai of Lady Village will need to be dealt with." Kenshin said. "Going along with Yukari's idea I believe we should only send women at them, but at the same time we can't afford to spread our forces too thin with Goldport still needing to be taken. They could flank us and take Grangold if we're not careful. Miyuki, inform Yukari that she's the leader of the assault group that heads to Lady Village."

"OK Onii-Chan." Miyuki nodded.

"I'll go with the assault group." Alice said.

"?" Kenshin turned to Alice. "Why?"

"They are actual Youkai, if it's reported that I am among the party coming to take the village, it could demoralize them and we wouldn't have to fight." Alice said. "I will let your sister Yukari lead. I am merely going to act as a threat. While I am gone, you will be in charge of the Headquarters."

"Tell Yukari that as well and to keep it in mind when assembling her team." Kenshin said. Miyuki nodded.

"I think I'll take the Cardinals with us by the way." Bureijin said. "That OK with you guys?"

"Yeah/Yes/Sure." Akatama, Jordan and Inutora all said.

"Alright, still on the board is Goldport and then we must meet with the Queen of the Northern Seas, Poseidoness if we are to cross the north seas to Hellgondo." Alice said. "The latter can be settled now, but only by a select few."

"I'll go." Erubetie said.

"Not alone." Kenshin said. "I've received word that Forbesii rebuilt the blockade, it's not near as powerful, but still, we don't know what could be lurking down there and they'll be expecting me to manufacture a powerful thunderstorm this time."