CH:2{Asia, the Mysterious and Klutzy Nun}

"So...here I am...a newly reincarnated Devil...strolling around with a nun...and a super pervert in my head." Kenshin thought as he walked down one of the streets of Kuoh with a blushing Asia next to him.

"Hey! I'm not a Super Pervert like Jiraiya from Naruto!" Issei shouts. (A/N: Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto.)

"You're right, you're a lot worse because you don't have Tsunade around to beat several shades of shit out of you on the regular." Kenshin thought.

"You know, you said last night that you worked for a intelligence/terrorist organization, yet you seem to be a fan of anime and manga." Issei said.

"Contrary to what you might think Issei, I did have days off." Kenshin thought with narrowed eyes.

Now that the argument between the two Siamese soul twins had been settled. The author pauses as Kenshin looks up at the sky and glares. What? What else am I supposed to call you?

"Anything but that..." Kenshin thought.

"Who are you talking to?" Issei asked.

"No one." Kenshin thought.

Nice save dumbass. Now anyway, on to the matter at hand. Kenshin glanced at the nun next to him. She was blushing still. "Ugh...how many times do I have to apologize for accidentally seeing her panties when I helped her gather her belongings." He wondered.

"Aaah...hehehe..." Asia giggled awkwardly. "Sorry you had to see an embarrassing side of me."

"It wasn't bad, in fact it was so good it's been burned into my memory." Issei thought with a nosebleed.

"Um...Kenshin-San, your nose is bleeding." Asia said pointing at his face.

"!" Kenshin turned around and wiped his nose. "Issei I swear to go- Aaah! Fuck!" He mentally cursed.

"Hahahahahahaha!" Issei laughed.

"Are you OK?" Asia asked with concern in her voice.

"I'm fine, sometimes that just happens." Kenshin said, playing it off.

"Oh..." Asia said with a carefree smile. "Ok then."

"So tell me Asia, what are you doing here in Kuoh? You look like a foreigner." Kenshin said. "Um, no offense."

"None taken." Asia said waving him off. "I was actually appointed to the church in this city, but I got lost along the way..." She said with a downcast look.

"..." Kenshin narrowed his eyes and looked around. "Well...I could help you find it." He said.

"Really? !" Asia said. "Thank you! Um...I did say that right, didn't I? I've not been here long so the language is kinda hard."

"Nah, I can understand you perfectly. I used to do a lot of traveling myself so I know more than one language." Kenshin said.

"Well for me this devil magic is really damn convenient." Issei said. "I can't tell if there's an accent at all."

"Really? You look so young though." Asia said.

"Meh, I liked to get around." Kenshin said. "Had the tools to do it too."

"I see. Well, thank you again...the Lord really does point the way!" Asia said, holding a small cross at her chest with sparkles in her eyes.

"Heheheh..." Kenshin chuckled. "This attitude of hers is kind of endearing." He suddenly coughed up blood. "Kah..."