CH:127{Consequences and Repercussions}

In the Hyoudou household, in Granberia's and Alma's room, laying in her bed Granberia was tossing and turning, sweat covering her body.

(dream...or nightmare)

Granberia stood against Arcenciel, her body battered and bruised. "Are you done?" Arcenciel asked with a smirk.

"Silence..." Granberia growled.

"Trust me...it won't be the only one.." Arcenciel said slamming her fist into Granberia's armor, caving it in. "I was designed to eliminate you!"

"Grrruhhh" Granberia gasped out as she was sent flying back.

Granberia rose out of the resulting crater. "!" She looked up seeing Arcenciel baring down on her with her leg raised.

"Haaa!" Arcenciel shouted out. "Explosive Leg!" Arcenciel shouted.

"Kaaah? !" Granberia gasped out, blood and bile both shooting out of her mouth.

"Magnetic Storm!" Arcenciel shouted out.

"? !" Granberia's eyes widened as she was lifted upward by an invisible force and shot toward Arcenciel.

"Heh." Arcenciel smirked and slammed Granberia to the ground multiple times before throwing her away.

"Gghhh..." Granberia grunted lifting herself from the crater Arcenciel put her in. "!" Her eyes widened as Arcenciel grabbed her by the strap of her armor.

"Like I said..." Arcenciel said. "I was DESINGED to defeat you." Arcenciel said before tossing her up as black fire surrounded her hands. "Sixteen Palm Black Flames"

"Guuuaaaahhhhh! !" Granberia was sent flying away.

Arcenciel found Granberia laying unconscious and grabbed her. "You aren't even worth killing right now."

(nightmare end)

"Granby!"

"? !" Granberia immediately reached for her sword Ares which she kept at her bedside only for her arm to be pinned down. "!" She looked up only to see Alma with a worried expression. "Haa..haa...haa..haa." Granberia panted.

"Granby are you OK?" Alma said with a concerned look.

Granberia got up and sat at the edge of her bed. "I'm fine Alma. You don't need to worry about me."

"..." Alma at first was hurt by this, but smiled. "Granby's always tried to be independent." She thought before flying behind Granberia and hugging her from behind.

"H-Hey!" Granberia protested.

"Granberia." Alma said using her full name making Granberia pause. "I may tease you, but if you're having problems...please come to me."

Alma loosened her hug and the two looked at each other sitting on Granberia's bed. "I had...a nightmare." Granberia said. "No...I relieved a memory.

"Oh?" Alma said.

"While you were gone, I fought a man made youkai named Arcenciel." Granberia said. "She said she was designed to defeat me and she proved it." She growled. "I've...never felt so pathetic! She even said I wasn't worth killing! Still why was I beaten so easily? !" She said with tears in her eyes before Alma pulled her into an embrace between her breasts. "A-Alma? !"

"Shh shh...relax this is all I'm going to do Granby. Just let yourself relax in my embrace." Alma said stroking Granberia's short red hair.

"..." Granberia eventually fell back to sleep. Alma lowered her back down and stood up, pressing her fingers to Granberia's forehead. "Succubus Dream." She intoned