CH:20{Full Force Perversion 2}

From where we left off.

Diodora, Azazel and Rias sat around a table. The Fallen Angel Governor was acting as a mediator. After pouring tea for Diodora, Akeno sat down next to Rias. Kenshin walked toward the door. "I'll be out here." Kenshin said exiting the room.

"Alright." Rias said.

"The rest of you stay here." Kenshin said before he closed the door.

Diodora watched him leave. "I was just about to ask you, Governor General-San...if that violent neanderthal could leave."

(riiipp!)

"!" Everyone stared in shock, and Diodora turned to his right, wide eyed as Kazeken was pointed right between his eyes. A tear going down the front of his shirt.

"Y-Yukari-San, what are you..." Rias was cut off.

"Rias, as a friend, just cram it." Yukari said glaring at Diodora. "Now listen here Astaroth...Kenshin might put up with your shit for Rias' sake, but...I will not have you slander my brother's name in front of me, you say anything that so much as sounds insulting...then it's going to get messy in here."

"You're so protective of him, much more than your sibling relationship calls-!" Diodora was silenced as Kazeken's tip was placed against his adam's apple.

"There was a time...when all Kenshin and I had was each other." Yukari said with a scowl. "...Like I said...as far as my brother goes...you better just keep your mouth shut." She retracted Kazeken and walked back over to Hikari and Miyuki, both whom glared at Diodora.

"...Wow...Yukari-Chan can be as fierce as Kenshin when the mood's right." Issei thought.

"I see...well...that's enough for one day." Diodora said. "Now onto why I came here. I wish to trade bishops with you."

"Iyaan? ! Is he talking about me? !" Gasper cried out.

Issei bonked him over the head with his fist. "Of course not."

"He is right, the one I want is your bishop, Asia Argento." Diodora said smiling at her.

Asia gripped Issei's hand tightly in response as if to verbally tell Issei that she didn't want to. Rias waved her hand as Diodora went to show his two bishops. "No." Rias declared flatly. "Kenshin was right." She thought.

"Why?" Diodora asked. "My bishops mat-"

"I don't care, Asia is my precious servant that I refuse to trade." Rias said.

"Chieeeffff!" Issei thought with tears in his eyes.

"So is it because of her ability or her natural charm as an individual?" Diodora asked.

"It's both." Rias answered. "I think of her and her boyfriend, the Red Dragon Emperor as my younger siblings."

The whole time Diodora had been smiling, coming off as creepy. "...I see, I understand. I will leave for today, but I will not give up."

"Take a hint, she doesn't want to go with you." Miyuki scoffed.

Diodora ignored her and grabbed Asia's hand, that wasn't connected to Issei's "Asia, I love you, even if the whole world rejects us, I'll overcome them." He tried to kiss Asia's hand when Issei grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back.

"Back...the hell...off..." Issei growled.

"Could you let go of me, I am getting sickened by being touched by a filthy dragon." Diodora said.