CH:129{At Everything's End}

While Kenshin and Ragnarok fought, as Yukari battled Yama, while Vali, Granberia and Katerea fought Rizevim. Issei found himself floating through a Dimensional Gap like place. "Is this...reality? No...No this doesn't feel real. Did that Shinigami bastard hit me with an illusion Ddraig?" Issei thought.

Suddenly he found himself in a hospital room. Inside were a doctor and a very familiar male and female couple. "This is like when Kenshin and I saw the world in Akeno-San's heart when we fought Loki..." Issei thought. "They look like Mom and Dad when they were younger...is this Mom and Dad's memories? Am I subconsciously using pailingual on Mom?"

Before Issei could think further on this, the doctor and my parents wore somber expressions.

"I'm...very sorry, please give up on the child in your belly." The doctor said.

Hearing this, Miki burst into tears while Gorou woefully supported her shoulder. "...This is a scene from one of Mom's miscarriages?"

"The scene changed and Miki was sitting on the couch of their old home. Miki was still crying. "Hee...hic! I'm sorry my dear..."

Gorou brought Miki into his arms. "Don't worry about it. Even if the unborn child in your belly is very unfortunate, we can't give up, you can definitely give birth to our baby."

The scenery changed again as he heard Miki say. "Two years later there was another opportunity." Miki said as she was stroking her own belly with a joyful expression.

"This is great! We finally did it! It's OK! Everything's OK now!" Gorou said.

Issei watched as Gorou and Miki bought numerous books on birth and childcare, they had purchased an excessive number of books and were then immersed in reading them to ensure their child's successful birth. However, when they went back to the OBGYN's department. He solemnly explained to the despairing pair.

"Hyoudou-San, although it's painful for you, it's absolutely not your fault. There are many other factors." The doctor said before being cut off as Miki and Gorou left. The doctor sighed dejectedly.

On their way to their house Gorou stepped in front of Miki with tears in his eyes. "...I...I give up Miki. I'll still make love to you, but I think we should stop trying for a child. If you do get pregnant I'll support you, but if I remain hopeful for one and this happens again I don't think I'll be handle it."

Miki hugged Gorou. "I understand, we still love each other, but we can't take these constant heartbreaks." Miki said as she cried against Gorou's chest. "I love you too. I don't think I can take it either."

"However, in our eighth year together." Miki's heart said.

"A-A baby? ! R-Really? !" Gorou said before grabbing Miki by the shoulders. "This time for sure, this time we definitely have to give everything we've got to give birth to this child!"

Miki happily cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. Gorou would constantly have his face buried in childcare books, Miki would constantly be mindful of her diet. Whenever Miki would try to lift something heavy Gorou would rush over and stop her and do it himself. They even visited specialized agencies. One snowy night however, Gorou was barefoot in a certain shrine, he didn't care however as he had already completed Hyakudomairi. "Please! Please make sure! Please make sure that my unborn child will be delivered safely!" Gorou would make this prayer over and over again.

Months rushed by as the scene changed to Miki laying on a hospital bed, in her arms, laid a brown haired baby boy suckling on her right teat. "It's a baby boy." The nurse said.