CH:9{ The Two Exorcists}

The Night after Kenshin and Kiba encountered Freed

Two young women walked into the abandoned church. They wore hooded mantles to hide their faces, black one piece outfits that clung to their skin and thigh high black socks with black boots. One of them had a large bound up claymore on her back. She looked around. "This place is quite run down."

"I hear a fallen angel and a devil had a skirmish here." The other one said.

"He's awfully late...and we were to meet him here?" The woman with the large blade said taking down her hood, revealing blue hair, save for a small streak of green in her bangs. "You're certain about that?"

The other girl took down her hood revealing light orange hair tied up in long pigtails that hung past her waist. "Of course!" She said with a cheerful tone. "After all, I picked this place as I used to live here with my parents when I was little." She held up a copy of the picture Issei had in his photo albums. "See?"

"Well in any case...he might have been killed, I can sense devil magic in this area...and the ranging levels of elemental magic damage to the surrounding area concerns me considering the fact that the magics used are of the four main elements of Creation and Destruction...only one man in history has been able to use them all at once, and he's a legend in all three factions."

"Aaah, you worry too much Xenovia." Her partner said.

The now named Xenovia sighed. "I worry just the right amount, I'm concerned that the Elemental Dragon Emperor, or the Dragon of the Elements may have returned. You should be a little worried as well Irina."

"Aaah, I'm sure everything will be fine." Irina said waving her off.

Xenovia sighed. "I hope so."

(break)

The next morning

Kenshin and Issei awoke. "...Huh?" He felt weighed down. He looked up and saw that Rias and Asia were laying on him...completely in the buff.

"Uuuuuwaaahaahaha!" Issei gushed.

"Nngh!" Kenshin grabbed his head in pain. "Fucking dammit Issei! You're gonna give me a migraine!"

"S-Sorry." Issei said.

"It's fine...just...don't do it again." Kenshin thought.

"Hmm?" Rias and Asia awoke and rose up. Kenshin glanced at both of them.

"Ok...what's going on here?" Kenshin asked.

"You fell asleep while we were in here last night, so we both decided to use your arms as pillows." Rias said.

"You were um...using those things of yours that I see you using so often." Asia said, not knowing what they were.

Kenshin nodded, knowing she was referring to his smokes. "I must have gotten really baked." Kenshin thought.

"Ah! I have to go prepare breakfast!" Asia said getting out of bed and putting her gown on.

"Oh that's right." Rias said getting up, taking the sheets with her to cover herself with. "I'll see you two later Kenshin, Issei." Rias said.

"See ya." Kenshin and Issei said, the latter from the mirror. Kenshin slumped back into his bed. "Is this gonna be my life now?" He wondered.

"Chief's influence is making Asia do dirty things." Issei sighed.

Both Kenshin and Issei grinned. "Not that it's a bad thing though." They both said.

"No wait it is! We have to protect Asia!" Issei said.