CH:45{Dragons and Mating Season?}

Kenshin woke up the next day, he saw Akeno and Rias laying next to him. "...?" He had a curious stare on his face before the memories of the night before came to him. "...Heh." He said quietly as not to rouse the two beauties. He started to move to get out of bed when Akeno's arms wrapped around his neck lovingly.

"Where are you going, Kenshin-kun?" Akeno asked, her boobs on either side of his left arm, kissing him on the cheek.

"Well, I was hoping to take a bath." Kenshin said.

"Mm, need someone to wash your back?" Akeno asked. "...or maybe your front." She said, groping his manhood.

"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of taking a bath?" Kenshin asked with a small, aroused smirk.

"Not if you do it right." Kenshin felt a pair of lips on his right cheek and turned to find Rias awake as well.

"Y'know, they ought to change your screen name on the show to the Lust Princess." Kenshin said with a snicker. "Anyway, let's not. Someone would be down there to interrupt it before it got anywhere anyway."

"OK." Rias and Akeno said as the three of them got up and got dressed.

"Rias." Kenshin called out, as he slipped his shirt and jacket on.

"Yes?" Rias asked, as she was about to leave his room.

"Training today, just reminding you." Kenshin said.

"I know." Rias said waving him off."I'll be there."

"You know, she learned a lot from her game against Sairaorg, and from you as well, Kenshin-kun." Akeno said after Rias left.

"Hm? Like?" Kenshin asked.

"Well for starters, despite all the big names, the match against the Sitri and Agares was regarded as the better match strategically." Akeno said.

"I saw that. They have a point. It seemed like your match was just 'We're gonna send our strongest available person or team, try to beat them.'" Kenshin said. "Strategically, my match probably wasn't very good either. Tamamo blew Kuisha away when she unsealed herself, and Sairaorg and I just beat the piss out of each other."

"Ufufu." Akeno giggled. "But anyway. After her first day training, she contacted her brother and asked for anything he had on the Power of Destruction."

"Aww, they named a power after me." Yuurei chided.

"They're completely different." Kenshin thought.

"And yet somehow the same!" Yuurei laughed.

"Ugh." Kenshin thought with a visibly annoyed look.

"Umm...am I irritating you?" Akeno asked.

"No, I recently had another occupant added into my head. He won't shut up...jeez how weird is it that I can openly say that?" Kenshin said. "I heard what you said, Sirzechs' power is like the ultimate Wizard Type attack and Rias' is more characterized for Power? Hm..."

"Do you have any ideas?" Akeno asked.

"Yes, as a matter 'o fact I do, but this also supports my compression theory." Kenshin said. "Something characterized for power, getting compressed densely...the possibilities." He stroked his chin in thought. "Hm..."

"Kenshin-kun?" Akeno said.

"Do you know where Rias put her information on the subject?" Kenshin asked.

"Uhm, I believe she keeps it in her desk at the club building." Akeno said.

"Got it. Thanks Akeno...oh, and by the way?" Kenshin said.