CH:95{The Top of the World}

"Wait, so you're telling me that the world's most infamous assassin in recent memory...reinvented himself as your second banana in a kid's show?" A man asked, standing in front of a crowd that was talking to Issei's group.

"I-I know it's hard to believe, but it's true." Issei said.

"I don't know, I'm going to need to see some proof." A woman said.

"Of course. Kazumi if you wouldn't mind?" Hikari said.

"On it." Kazumi said as a screen appeared overhead.

The crowd watched as a display of one of the Oppai Dragon episodes played. "Tch...hahahahaha...!" A lot of the men and a few of the women began to laugh.

While ascending Olympus Mons. Kenshin glowered. "What is it?" Alice said, taking notice of it.

"I feel like someone's having a cheap laugh at my expense right now." Kenshin said.

Back at Phoenix one of the women shook their head humorously. "Wow, the things you can do when you're not running for your life."

"That's not all though." Kazumi said.

The crowd watched as Kazumi played clips from the attack on Lilith, how Kenshin assisted in the evacuation. The Youkai Revolution which Hikari explained was a revolt against a tyrant where they watched Kenshin saving several villages of demons in Natalia and Sabasa.

Even lighthearted scenes where he comforted crying children by playing with them, or in the case of the Underworld, signed autographs for them.

"He's protecting them all with his life..."

"He...looks so happy."

The crowd murmured, looking unsure of themselves as the clips ended. "Yes." They all turned to Ravel who walked forward. "He's even been protecting this world in secret."

"What do you mean?" One of the men asked.

"The Rikudou Organization's sole purpose was to protect peace in this world. Five disgraced officers from Hellas' Nine Divisions and one boy leading an organization made up of cast offs and runaway from all corners of the world." Rossweisse said. "You would hear about attacks on places around here, but the places they raided were hardly innocent."

"The same organization you all villified, was the one protecting you all from shadow organizations who sought to lead this world further into war." Sona said.

"...So those fake Megalo Knights...who killed indiscriminately were..." One of the women said with wide eyes.

"Yes." Akeno nodded. "They were a part of one of the shadow organizations that the Rikudou Organization and Kenshin-kun fought against."

"Wait...I remember now...I was saved one day by a red haired boy with cat ears, wielding a sword of black. I was being pursued by a group of bandits" A man said, "Are you telling me that was Kuroshi Kenshin?"

"A red haired boy with nekomimi, wielding a sword of black...who else could it be?" Koneko asked.

More and more similar stories kept coming up from around the crowd. "See? A lot of you were even helped by Kenshin-San's compatriots." Valerie said with a smile.

"There's a division in the Senate right now. The Praetor against the Consul." Another man said. "The head official of this city is in league with the Praetor."

"OK, um quick question...what's a Praetor?" Xenovia asked.

"He's the leader of the Confederacy, he's basically the president or prime minister of this nation." Hikari answered.