CH:62{Primordial Revalation}

Back to where we left off with Issei.

"So, Rias-San and Sona-San got kidnapped?" Sheena asked as they made their way out of the mansion while Bureijin had Toraki unconscious and cuffed slung over his shoulder.

"Yeah, by that Luka guy I told you about." Issei said.

"You try to help someone and look what happens." Sheena sighed.

"Huh?" Issei said.

"Back before Kenshin and Luka's souls regenerated, when they were still more connected. Luka almost died at the hands of Forbesii. I saved him and nursed him back to health. If I hadn't, Kenshin would have died as well."

"Really?" Issei asked. "Why?"

"When the body of one half soul dies, the other perishes as well, it would have been impossible for the two to rejoin again given the different worlds they were in." Sheena said.

"What if they were in the same world?" Issei asked.

"I don't know." Sheena said. "This is no longer true now that they both have complete souls."

"Well that's good, Kenshin will be free to wipe the floor with him." Issei said.

"Yes." Sheena said.

(break)

Later that Evening.

The time has come for us to end this, Oppai Dragon!" Kiba said, dressed in his 'Darkness Knight Fang attire from Issei's show.

"Indeed it is Fang!" Issei declared in his Balance Breaker armor, sans helmet.

"Oh, but I do wonder how you will fare without the Switch Princess here to leech power off of, and Lust Dragon to help take the heat off you." Kiba said.

Kiba and Issei had been doing excerpts from the show for the past half hour, to the delight of the children. The parents were also very appreciative. Sheena watched from afar with Bureijin. "Is it bad that I don't quite get the premise?" Bureijin asked.

"Eh, you would have to have seen the show." Sheena shrugged. "It's kinda supposed to be goofy and fun for the kids."

"But...Oppai Dragon? That sounds like the love daughter between Alma and a Dragon, possibly Kenshin-Chan." Bureijin said.

"Or between her and Issei...or her and any humanoid dragon really." Sheena sweatdropped.

"So, when you planning on asking Issei to put a bun in your oven?" Bureijin said.

"Aah? !" Sheena's face went beet red. "Wh-Wh-Wha?"

"Sheena, come on, don't try to bullshit me." Bureijin grinned. "You've wanted a child for a long time now."

"B-But, we aren't that close!" Sheena said.

"Well, then go ask Kenshin to do then." Bureijin said. "I know you two are that close."

"Sh-Shut up you damn Incubus King..." Sheena growled in embarrassment.

"Heheheh." Bureijin grinned.

Sheena looked over at Issei with a blush on her face. "Oh come on! He's in no way ready for that big a leap yet!" She thought.

When Issei and Kiba finished with their excerpts, the children dispersed while a few asked for autographs. When that was all done, Issei was approached by Ginrei. "Hm? Oh Ginrei-San." Issei said.

"Hello Hyoudou-San." Ginrei said. "Walk with me."

"Uh...OK?" Issei said.

Ginrei and Issei walked along the grounds. "I want to thank you for beating some sense into my son." Ginrei said.