CH:11{Full Force Perversion}

From where we last left off.

"Mind if I ask you something?" Yukari said gaining their attention.

"Go ahead." Azazel said.

"Did you send that white armored guy in after I was taken out?" Yukari asked. "While Kenshin was from what I hear, beating Kokabiel like he owed Kenshin money?"

"Well, I hadn't realized Kokabiel was powering the explosion seal he had planted himself after that Fused Excalibur was made." Azazel said. "That's the only reason Kenshin was winning against him seeing as Rias Gremory and Kenshin Kuroshi are about equal in power and thus any boosts they were given would affect them equally."

"I know that." Kenshin said with a nod. "So what's a Governor General of the Fallen Angels like yourself doin' here anyway?"

"I figured Kokabiel was up to something, so I came to observe him, I also wanted to see Issei Hyoudou's Boosted Gear and the Four Elements of Creation and Destruction in action." Azazel said. "But I won't try to take them, so relax your stance."

"..." Kenshin removed his hand from Kuroi Jigoku.

Azazel looked at it. "Aaah, you even have Ragnarok's Holy Canceler. Even more interesting. I won't steal it, but could I look at it some time?"

"No." Kenshin flatly answered.

"Well I tried." Azazel shrugged. "Anyway, I sent Albion to aid you, as my direct intervention would have caused problems."

"I can see why, two leaders infighting, can't be good for morale." Kenshin said.

"If those two are destined to fight, the Red Dragon and the White Dragon, why did he help us then?" Yukari asked.

"Hey, yeah...I don't get that either." Issei said as Kenshin's tail held up a mirror. "And I might have gotten to do something with Chief's boobs if you hadn't interfered!" He griped.

Kenshin sighed in exasperation. Yukari shook her head. "Perverted idiot."

"Sorry to say this Crimson Dragon Emperor, but you ain't strong enough to beat someone like Kokabiel." Azazel said. "Right now, I don't even think you're strong enough to match the Elemental Dragon Emperor here."

"Krrhh..." Issei grunted in frustration.

"He's still new, he'll get stronger." Kenshin said. "Rome wasn't built in a day."

"Indeed." Azazel nodded with a grin. "Now, the Leaders of the Devils, Angels and Fallen Angels are having a conference about this."

"And here you are." Kenshin pointed out. "Am I to assume that it's here in Kuoh?"

"Why not?" Azazel said with a wider grin. "You said it."

"Great..." Kenshin slumped.

(break)

Kenshin and Yukari appeared in front of the Occult Research clubroom and walked in. Rias was there to greet them at the front. "How was your summons?" She asked with a smile

"Oh it was fine, we played some games, he whooped my ass and revealed himself as Azazel, chatted with me and here I am." Kenshin said quickly.

"What was that?" Rias asked looking at him curiously.

"Played some games?" Kenshin asked.

"After that." Rias said.

"He whooped Kenshin's ass?" Yukari said.

"After that..." Rias said.

"Chatted with him?" Yukari suggested.

"Before that!" Rias said, annoyance in her voice.