CH:42{Who Takes the Crown?}

Kuoh Academy.

Kenshin and Issei walked into a room marked 'Makeup Tests.' Rossweisse, who was waiting for them sighed in exasperation. "Who would have thought people from the Occult Research Club would be in here..."

"...Ah crap Issei I forgot my eraser, could you share with me?" Kenshin asked.

"Yeah Yeah." Issei said.

"Why are you two in here?" Rossweisse said as the two sat down and received the tests from her.

"W-Well...things have been hectic you see..." Issei said

"I'm here because I missed work during my excursion to Mundus Magicus and my training to prepare for Sairaorg, Issei's in here because he's an idiot." Kenshin stated blithely.

"..." Rossweisse stared at them as they took their tests, making sure they couldn't cheat off each other. "If they fail this test, they will be held back a year. As their teacher I must absolute make certain this doesn't happen!" She thought with fire in her eyes.

"Gaah, damn it I dropped the eraser and it's over by you, Kenshin can you grab it for me?" Issei asked reaching for the eraser.

"Yeah Yeah..." Kenshin leaning over to grab the eraser that was in between Rossweisse's feet.

"Aah...? !" Rossweisse's eyes widened as a scene played out in her mind.

Kenshin picks up the eraser, but lets his hand wanders too far and as he raises it up, it hikes up Rossweisse's skirt exposing her panties.

This of course causes Issei's perversion to kick in and he uses Dress Break on her. Once this was done a gleam develops in Kenshin's eyes and he takes her away and starts to ravage her now exposed body.

"They'll be held back and I'll be ravaged by the Lust Dragon!" Rossweisse thought. "Nooo! Let me, I'll grab it!" She said shuffling her legs as she bends over. This of course causes Kenshin's arm to be tangled in them. She lost her balance, knocking Issei from his chair. He ended up with Rossweisse's breasts in his face as she fell on top of him, while the momentum from the fall caused Kenshin to be pulled forward, his head resting against her rear end. "Wh-What are you trying to do? !"

"You're the one who jumped us..." Issei groaned.

"Y-Yeah..." Kenshin grunted, pushing himself off of her.

"Haa? !" Rossweisse gasped, feeling Kenshin's hand on her butt.

"S-Sorry!" Kenshin said pulling his hand away.

The three got back up and Kenshin and Issei went back to taking their tests. After a short while Issei exhaled and stood up. "Excuse me, I'm gonna go open a window for some air."

"I could actually use a smoke right now." Kenshin said getting up and following Issei to the window.

"!" Rossweisse's eyes widened again as another scene played out. Issei opened the window, the resulting wind would blow her skirt up, exposing her panties. Issei would then Dress Break her and Kenshin would take her away to be ravaged. "No! You mustn't open that window!" She said running over to them.

"But we already, whoa!" Issei and Kenshin both stepped out of the way, causing her to go over the railing. "Hey!"

"Shit!" Kenshin cursed as he and Issei both grabbed a leg. "Stop flailing Rossweisse! You're making it difficult to pull you up!"

"J-Just pull me up please!" Rossweisse whined.

"Don't worry, we got you!" Issei said.

"!" Rossweisse's eyes widened again as a third scene played out. Issei sees panties, dress breaks, Kenshin takes her away and ravages her. "O-On second thought don't!"