CH:71{Tamers, Shopping, and the Fallen}

It was Saturday as Issei, Rias, her peerage as well as Kenshin's made their way to Kiyome Abe's home. "Huh, you'd think I'd have noticed this during my early morning flights around Kuoh." Kenshin said.

"Y-You fly around Kuoh early in the morning? !" Issei said. "So that newspaper article was about you? !"

"There was an article?" Kenshin asked. "Great, something for me to do after this is settled."

"Agh..." Issei grunted.

"Did you forget to set the illusion over yourself?" Yukari asked.

"I guess." Kenshin shrugged. Yukari shook her head, slightly exasperated.

"Aah, thanks for coming." Everyone looked ahead to see Kiyomi standing at the front door of the mansion they were all walking up to.

"Does anyone live modestly around here?" Granberia mumbled to herself. "Just castles and mansions wherever we go."

"Is that a problem?" Alma whispered.

"I can kind of see what she means. It is kind of annoying." Erubetie answered quietly.

"Meh." Kazumi shrugged.

"I don't care either way." Evangeline shrugged with Yukari, Miyuki, Hikari and Tamamo all nodding while Chachamaru didn't react.

"Follow me." Abe said. "Oh, Kenshin-San did you find what you were checking into?"

"Yes, though I'm not at liberty to say what it was." Kenshin said.

"Well was it a threat at least? That much I'd like to know." Kiyomi asked. "I mean I'd like to know if I should get my beasts ready."

"No, you and everyone else are fine. If need be I can take care of it myself." Kenshin said.

"Eh? Kenshin you never did tell me anything about that." Rias said.

"...You didn't ask?" Kenshin said, Rias sweatdropped and giggled in response.

"I guess I didn't...well if you say you can handle it, I'm inclined to trust you." Rias said.

"Thank you." Kenshin nodded with a smile.

Kiyomi led them to an indoor pool where everyone changed into swimsuits. "Uuuoohohoho...!" Issei gushed seeing Rias, Akeno, Irina, Sextum among others on display.

"Thanks for not setting out some kind of skimpy piece for me." Granberia said wearing a pair of trunks and a jacket without sleeves.

"Well I figured something like a bikini wouldn't suit you." Kiyomi said. Granberia nodded.

"And thank you as well, for not even bothering." Erubetie said.

"Mm, well slimes love water anyway so why interfere with their connection to it." Abe said.

Erubetie smiled. "Indeed. You're very well versed in Youkai natures."

"It's true, she is." Undine noted.

"Well then thank you for finding one that suits my needs." Alma said embracing Kenshin and Issei from behind.

"Hehehe, well Succubi love showing themselves off so I figure that you wouldn't be any different!" Kiyomi said.

"Too true!" Alma giggled.

"Can that even be called a swimsuit. You've only got a couple of pasties on your chest and a string on the bottom." Miyuki drawled.

"Yes, well you should have worn something to showcase your better half too~" Alma giggled as she moved over to Miyuki, her hands copping a blatant feel on her fellow Rook's backside.