CH:57{When Dragons Clash}

The Next Morning.

Kenshin and Granberia were camped out to rest after their expedition to the Gold Volcano. Kenshin awoke and looked at the morning sky. "Yaaannn..." He let out a long yawn.

"Mmhn...aaah...haa...!"

"Huh?" Kenshin said shaking the sleepiness from his head.

"More...ohhh, more...harder...harder! Uuhhhn...!"

"...?" Kenshin turned his head toward Granberia whose back was turned toward him, but her tail was twitching erratically.

"Ooh, so close...so cloooossseee...!" The Dragon Knight flipped on her back, obviously still asleep, but her left hand was under the chest piece of her armor and her right hand was in between her legs.

"..." Kenshin stared. "Someone's having a fun dream."

"Yeah...Granberia for all of her master swordsmanship, is hilariously weak to the perverse and lewd. It's why Alma Elma can get under her skin so easily. Granberia represses her sexuality." Salamander said.

"I see..." Kenshin thought.

"Ooh...mmgh! Aah...aaaaahhhh! Yeeeesss!" Granberia's back arched upward before she collapsed. Her eyes cracked open and she looked at her fingers. "...Haa..." She shuddered and started to bring her fingers to her outstretched tongue before she glanced over and saw Kenshin sitting up, looking right at her.

"Uhh...hi. Good morning." Kenshin greeted.

"..." The Dragon Knight's face went cherry red and she sat up. "U-Uh...h-how much of that d-did you see? !"

"The tail end of it I think?" Kenshin said.

"...Do...Don't tell Alma, Please, I'll never live it down." Granberia said, bowing her head.

"Fine, but you really don't need to be embarrassed." Kenshin said. "You're a demon. We're naturally lustful Granberia. Some are more obvious about it than others like the Succubi and Incubi, but still...and hell everyone has a wet dream every now and again."

"Y-Yes." Granberia said closing her eyes.

"Hm?" Kenshin said hearing the telltale noise of a communication circle coming up. "Yo?"

"What is it?" Granberia asked.

"Hold on, what, slow down your frenzied mana is causing the communication to short out." Kenshin said.

"Kenshin, you need to...come back to Grangold immediately, we're under attack!" He heard Sona say.

"We have an army at Grangold, let them flex their muscles." Kenshin said.

"You don't un...stand! It's a Dra-on...Vr..ra says it's..T...at...!" The connection went dead.

"Sona! Hey! Sona! Come in!" Kenshin said. "Damn!"

"What is it?" Granberia said.

"Grangold is under attack, by a Dragon apparently." Kenshin said. "We need to move."

"We won't make it back very quickly." Granberia said.

"Balance Break!" Kenshin called out.

"Balance Breaker! Elemental Overdrive!"

"!" Granberia stared at Kenshin, her eyes widening slightly in shock. "The level of his power...just exploded!" She thought.

"This should cut time off our return. Man it's good to be back." Kenshin said. "Grab on." He said holding out his hand.