CH:41{Problems of a Perverted Heart}

(knock knock!)

"I'll get it." Kenshin said walking toward the front door, an unlit smoke in between his lips.

He opened the door to reveal Seekvaira. "Good afternoon Kuroshi Kenshin." She greeted.

"Seekvaira? What brings you here?" Kenshin asked.

"I was asked to come here by the council, amongst other things." Seekvaira said adjusting her glasses.

"The council sent you?" Kenshin asked. "Oh dear, they haven't changed their mind about me, and decided to execute me after all have they?"

"..." Seekvaira covered her mouth to laugh. "No. You're quite alright as far as that goes.

"OK." Kenshin nodded. "What's up then?"

"I've been asked to come and inform you personally that due to your stellar performance in the match against Sairaorg Bael, you have ascended in rank from Duke to Archduke. Remember this is just as a personal Ranking. Your clan's ranking still remains as Count." Seekvaira explained.

"I know." Kenshin nodded. "But just Archduke? Wasn't Sairaorg a Great King?"

"Well, the council took into consideration of how evenly matched you were and ranked you accordingly. It would be a different story if you wiped the floor with him and you might have actually lost rank if he wiped the floor with you." Seekvaira said.

"I see...so just three more upgrades till Satan level." Kenshin remarked with a grin.

"You've really rocketed up the ladder since arriving. You're the fastest to ever do it." Seekvaira said. "You and Sairaorg-San anyway."

"Yeah." Kenshin nodded. "So, are you doing anything right now?"

"Other than this?" Seekvaira asked. "No, nothing."

"Well why don't you come in? Stay a little while. Being part of an Archduke clan must be exhausting." Kenshin said with a smile.

"You have no idea." Seekvaira said. "I'll accept your offer...partly because I have a question to ask of you in private."

"Hm?" Kenshin said as he let her in.

"Hm? Princess Seekvaira?" The two turned to find Yukari, Akeno and Rias walking down the stairs. "What brings you here?" Rias asked.

"Oh, she swung by to tell me that I've been upgraded from Duke to Archduke." Kenshin said.

"Oh, Congratulations Kenshin-kun." Akeno said with a smile.

"She also said that she wanted to ask me something." Kenshin said.

"Well, no one's really here right now. Everyone except for Issei is out on summons work." Rias said.

"Wait even Evangeline?" Kenshin asked.

"Yeah." Yukari nodded.

"...Oh dear lord..." Kenshin thought with a paling expression.

"It's that weird one." Yukari clarified.

"Which weird one?" Kenshin asked. "I dunno if you recall Yukari but three quarters of our summoning requests come from weird people."

"I think you know the one." Yukari said. "The one who was into fut-"

"OK!" Rias said cutting her off. "So...anyway Seekvaira-Sama you can say it here."

Yukari glanced over at Rias. "What did she think I was gonna say? I was going to say futuristic technology, dude is always all over Chachamaru." She thought.