CH:89{The Battle of Auros}

Roughly ten minutes had passed since the beginning of the battle, nine since the arrivals of Eishun, Takamichi and Albireo. "Damn old man, despite taking about ten years off you haven't lost a single step!" Kenshin said as he traded sword strikes with Eishun.

"Just because I didn't fight regularly anymore, doesn't mean that I didn't stop practicing three hours a day!" Eishun said before slashing his Yuunagi outward, batting Kuroi Jigoku to the side. "Shinmeiryuu Ougi Hyakuretsu Oukazan!"

"Tch!" Kenshin put up a barrier around himself as hundreds of sakura petal shaped ki blades swirled around.

"Shamshir!" Alma shouts slashing her hand outward spreading the sakura apart allowing Kenshin to escape.

"Thanks for the assist Alma!" Kenshin said. "!" He activated a charm and yanked her toward him as Eishun appeared behind her and slashed downward.

"Your instincts are sharper. You activated the Gekietsu Kumori No Mai charm without handsigns. It's weaker that way, but good for what you used it for." Eishun said.

"I told you, I've gotten better." Kenshin said.

"What was that?" Alma asked as she got back up.

"Shundou." Kenshin said. "Instant Movement. Basically he can appear at certain points, but the movement is limited. As in only in straight lines, it can be used in mid air too, but same restrictions apply."

"I see." Alma said. "!" She looked up as Eishun shundou'd above them.

"Ryuhazan!" Eishun shouts slashing down at them.

"!" Alma pushed Kenshin out of the way catching Yuunagi bare handed.

"Alma? !" Kenshin said.

"Dragon Breaker Slash huh?" Alma said to Eishun. "Too bad, I'm not a dragon." She said with a demure smirk. "Palm of Pure Violence!" She shouts thrusting her palm at Eishun.

"Ghh!" Eishun backflipped avoiding the attack as the force from it crumbled the building next to them.

"Nice Alma!" Kenshin smirked.

"Zanmaken: Ni no Tachi!" Eishun shouts landing on the ground, slashing at Alma.

"Tch!" Kenshin shoves Alma out of the way as a wound opened up on Kenshin's bicep.

"Kenshin? !" Alma said with a surprised look.

"Don't look so surprised...you're a part of my peerage...I won't let anyone even so much as try to kill you." Kenshin said with a smirk.

"..Kenshin...?" Alma said with wide eyes.

"Good instincts indeed." Eishun said.

"Heh." Kenshin smirked. "My instincts aren't the only thing that's improved."

At the same time, Yukari and Granberia dodged Iaiken punches from Takamichi. "Damn, it's difficult to get close to him." Granberia said blocking an attack with Ares.

"He was regularly sent out on hunts after the Cosmo Entelecheia when we arrived at Mahora. There wasn't much peace time for the guy." Yukari said as she countered by flinging a wind blast from Kazeken.

"Still we have to get through somehow!" Granberia said flying at Takamichi.

"Granberia wait!" Yukari shouts.

"Haaaa!"

"Hmn, I admire your tenacity, but that's a bad move." Takamichi said appearing at her side and slamming his fist into her abdominal armor.