CH:44{Dragon's Free Time}

It was early afternoon, just outside of the ORC, Kenshin and Rias sat, Issei, Yukari, Akeno and Asia were there as well. Kenshin stood next to a chalkboard he had set up. "OK, so we're sure we're warded up to our eyeballs here?" Kenshin asked.

"Don't worry, I asked Tamamo to set everything up." Yukari said.

"...You know you don't have to sit in on this if you don't want to." Kenshin said to Issei and Akeno.

"I've got nothin' better to do." Issei shrugged.

"I'm interested in what's going on here." Akeno said.

"Alright." Kenshin shrugged. "Asia, just stand there and look pretty, if we need healing I'll let you know."

"O-OK." Asia said with an embarrassed look.

Kenshin snickered before turning to Rias. "Alright. Now Rias, would you care to tell me a similarity is between your magic and mine?" Kenshin asked.

"..." Rias stroked her chin in thought. "They're...both capable of high level destruction?"

"No...well yes that is one similarity, but not the one I was looking for, don't worry, I should have worded my question better." Kenshin said. "Sorry I'm a little rusty as a teacher, but anyway...the similarity I'm looking for is that they are both formless." He said writing the word on the board.

"Isn't most magic formless though?" Issei asked.

"Not necessarily. Elemental magic is formless in it's most pure form, but even then they have their forms, earth magic, you usually think of a rock, fire, a blaze, water...well any body of it, wind, a cool breeze. Lightning Magic, the kind Akeno here uses, isn't formless. It can be altered, but even in it's pure form, it's still a form."

"Yes, that's right." Akeno said.

"Elemental magic and the Bael's destruction magic are purely formless. You can't form pure destruction." Kenshin said. "Really the only thing limiting your power is your experience and your imagination."

"Right, I get that, that's the same thing my mother told me when she showed me how to better use it." Rias nodded.

"OK. You like to attack in waves of magic, mainly anyway, sure you might add tendrils, but mainly waves." Kenshin said drawing a chibi Rias on the board sending out waves of destruction magic which were represented by little arcs toward a herd of faceless enemies. He then drew a thumbs up next to the chibi Rias who was smiling. "Good for crowd controlling weaker enemies, but..." Kenshin drew a second chibi Rias, who this time looked sad as she sent out the same attack at a chibified Regulus. "As you learned a short while ago, not so good against a strong enemy." He drew a thumbs down next to the second Rias.

"Yes, but I also like to make orbs of it." Rias pointed out.

"Sure, so you don't have to waste time making the tendrils or the waves. Nothing wrong with that, but still." Yukari said.

"Yes." Kenshin said walking away from the chalkboard. "OK Rias, get up."

"Ok..." Rias said. "What for?"

Kenshin cracked his neck from side to side. "Hit me."

"Wha?" Rias said with a surprised expression. "H-Hit you?"

"Yeah, come on. If you're going to have me help you train, we do it my way. Hit me. Pick a mode of attack and hit me as hard as you can with it." Kenshin said crossing his arms. "Hm...think that...ah! Think that I took photos of you in the shower and distributed them out to all the perverts in the Academy."